Lev Haiba

AN: Since my first Lev story is a lemon, I decided to make a fluff this time cause I have an idea and I'm scared to forget it.

----------------------------------------------

Lev was watching TV while you were asleep on his chest, your arms around his waist, his arms holding you tightly.

It was a rough day at school. The half of the girls and boys in Nekoma were bullying you because of your height. It wasn't your fault that you were too short/tall...

It was okay for them to say mean things to you, like they say, sticks and stones can break my bones but words never mean nothing.

But this time they went too far... They started to talk bad about your family.

So you couldn't take it anymore. You held that girl's hair and slammed her head on the table. When she started crying and was about to hit you, you broke her arm slowly, painly, but passionately. (We stan savage, sadist Y/N ✋)

While she was crying on the floor, the other students were looking at you scared. You smirked and went to the principal's office cause you knew he was about to call you.

So yeah, you were suspended for a while... And because of that, Lev didn't want to go to school too. You knew you're the one to blame. But he said you shouldn't worry about it, he low-key wanted to stay home and spend some time with you...

Of course Alisa was not so happy about it at first, but when she heard what happened she kinda was about to commit a murder if you guys didn't hold her back...

You opened your eyes in a dark place, you couldn't see anything. You then walked, walked, waled... There was no escape. You started to panic and you called for Lev. No sound... Again you called for Lev, this time with a higher voice. Again no sound... You started crying and shaking like crazy.

At the other hand, Lev noticed you were shaking and mumbling something. He worried a little, but maybe it was just his hallucination. So he didn't want to wake you up.

Back to you, you started crying more, screaming and yelling, shaking like crazy... It wasn't that you hated dark. It was because you were scared of the things that were in the dark.

You fell into the ground and started breathing heavily. You waited for help for straight 10 minutes.

Lev then noticed that you were having a nightmare, but he didn't know how to help you without waking you up. He tried to sing a song but it didn't work.

He then laid down next to you (he was in a sitting position cause he was watching TV) and he wrapped his arms around you, holding you closer to his chest. He started whispering sweet things to your ear.

The dark slowly began to fade away. You heard a lullaby that sounded like heaven. It was all white now. Then you heard heartbeats of someone, you saw Lev in front of you, waiting for you to go and hug him.

You ran towards him and hugged him tightly, calming down and forgetting about the nightmare you were in just a minute ago.

You slowly opened your eyes and saw that Lev was whispering those sweet things while hugging you. You realized that it was his heartbeats you were hearing in there.

You looked up to see his face. He looked worried but kinda peaceful now that you were in his arms, safe.

He noticed you were awake now. He kissed your forehead and smiled.

"How are you feeling kitty?"

You smiled back and kissed his cheek, wrapping your arms around his waist. You were feeling like you're in heaven.

"A lot better now, I love you Lev." You snuggled into his chest more and inhaled his scent. You lived his everything. How tall he was, how cute he was, how caring he can get with you, how scary he can be when someone was trying to hurt you or flirt with you... You loved EVERYTHING about him. The moment you saw him, you knew he was made for you, he was your man. It was the same for him too. When he first saw you at the gym, he knew you were made for him, you were his kitty, you belonged to him.

You remembered you first kiss. It was christmas, the team organized a party with the other teams. You were in the backyard while the others were playing games and drinking inside.

There was a big pool, a tall tree, a big table and some chairs, a swing (y'know, the the couch like ones) and some Christmas lights on the wall. Even tho it was christmas, the weather was hot, it was weird but it felt like this day was special.

You stood under the tree, watching the stars with him. Then he looked up and saw a mistletoe.

"Oo kitty look!" He said excitedly. You smiled and looked up, then blushed. Yeah, it was exactly what you wanted.

"So? You wanna do it?" He said with the same excitement and looked at you cutely.

"I mean... Sure." You said looking away and blushing more.

He put his arms around your waist and slowly, gently kissed your lips. His soft lips on yours felt amazing, you kissed back, wrapping your arms around his neck. Suddenly, the kiss got deeper. He picked you up, you put your legs around him and you continued your little make out session. Well this wasn't really a mistletoe kiss, but you liked it more.

"Hey kitty, y'know how special you are to me, right?" He said, gently playing with your hair. You giggled and kissed his neck. He turned off the TV and the lights. When you were drifting to sleep, you heard him saying the words you loved the most. The words that gave you life.

"I love you."

-------------------------------------------

Ey yoo, it's been 1000 words omg! Thank you for waiting, suddenly my wifi is gone. There's so many things going on in my city and the internet connections are suddenly disappearing, so I can't really post anything. Even while I'm writing this I have no internet :')

So yeah, thank you for waiting for me
🥺👉👈