Bokuto Kotarou

AN:

!+18!

Suggested by a lovely deer <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You stepped out of the bathroom and saw your husband lying on the bed. You looked at him with love in your eyes and smiled warmly. You suddenly remembered the day he proposed to you.

You two were out for a dinner, well that's what you thought. After the dinner he dragged you out of the place and both of you got into the car. You turned to look at him and started admiring his beauty. When you finally arrived, he held your hand and walked into the kid park, made you stand in front of the swings.

"Do you remember our first time here?" He made you sit on one of the swings and then sat next to you. You nodded silently and waited for him to continue. He got up, kneeled in front of you, and took out the diamond ring. Your eyes started to get teary.

"Y/N, will you be mine forever?" 

"YES BO, YES!" You hugged him tightly and he put the ring on your finger.

You smiled one more time, not noticing that he already woke up and was watching you.

"Why's my baby owl so happy?" He finally got your attention. You layed next to him and he rested his head on your chest without waiting. 

"I just remembered the day you proposed. I still can't believe we're married." You said and giggled. He smiled and wrapped his arms around you.

"We haven't done it for a while now." He looked at you cutely. Oh dear, at your first time, he fooled you with this look... He was a literal sadist when it comes to bed...

"Do I have to remind you that I couldn't walk for straight 3 days?" You rolled your eyes and pat his head. You couldn't lie, he looked too hot with his hair down.

"But baby owl please! Imagine little babies running around the house while we're just sitting and chilling." Well it wasn't a bad idea. You wanted kids too. (Sorry if you don't want any, cause I'm also not thinking to have any- )

"Okay but be gentle, we have a match 2 days later and I have to practice tomorrow." You said while taking of your shirt.

He took of his shirt and before you could say anything, he was on top of you, kissing you passionately.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and let him control you. He started squeezing your thighs and kissing your neck, leaving live bites and hickeys. You moaned softly and ran your fingers through his hair, arching your back.

He then started kissing your chest, playing with your hard nipples. (Take this gun and kill me, I have no reasons to live now 💀🔫)

Your moans turned him on even more. He took of your pants and his pants. He slowly got to the lower areas, leaving more hickeys. When he came down to where he wants, he looked at you for permission. You nodded and closed your eyes, waiting for him to enter inside you.

He slowly put the tip in and started teasing you.

"Bo, stop teasing~!" You moaned in pain and pleasure. He smirked and pushed himself into you as hard as he can. You screamed in pain and pleasure. He waited a little for you to get used to his size, then started thrusting harder and faster. And he said he will be gentle, damn...

"Say my name baby owl, let me hear your voice." He said and growled. You couldn't even talk, he was so fast and rough, but you liked it though. (At this very moment, I'm sacrificing my life to your innocence. Whoever kills me will have 100.000 dollars.)

He started going harder, like it was possible. You realized he was about to come when you feel him twitching inside you. (AHHHH EMBARRASSING SHIT.)

"I'm coming baby owl~" he said, burying his head in your neck. A couple of minutes later you both came.

2 moths later
-------------------------------------

You walked out of the bathroom with your pregnancy test in your hand. Bokuto was waiting for you in the living room, with Akaashi, Aiko (if you don't know who she is, she's actually Y/N's bestie in my channel and I decided to use her in my stories too), Kuroo, Kiyoko and Kenma.

You were too scared to look at it, so you have the test to Aiko. She took it and looked at it.

You buried your face in your hands and sighed. Bokuto held you close to him as much as he can.

Aiko's eyes sparkled as soon as she looked at it. She yelled with happiness and tears in her eyes.

"Y/N YOU'RE PREGNANT!" She hugged you tightly and you two started crying while the others cheered. She let you go for Bokuto to hug you.

Bokuto was so happy, he was crying too. "I'M GONNA BE A FATHER!"

You hugged each other and cried together while the others were smiling warmly and watching your happy moment.

"I can't believe it, you're gonna be a mother Y/N!" Kiyoko said and hugged Aiko excitedly, who's sitting next to her. Kenma wasn't at his game, he was smiling and thinking about every little thing he could do with the baby. He could teach the baby how to play games, how to make stream lives, how to take care of the cats, how to avoid annoying roosters... He was happy for you two.

And then there's Kuroo, who's Bokuto's bestie. Kuroo was excited as much as Bokuto, cause he knows he would be the one looking after the kid when they are going out. He could teach the baby how to play volleyball, how to hit on the other people, he could help it with the school... He was happy too.

Akaashi was just sitting there, admiring his childhood friends happiness. He wanted a family too when he saw you guys that happy. He looked at Aiko and smiled. He wished to have a happy family with her one day. Other than that, he was so happy for his friend, he wished all the luck to him. He knew Bokuto would be the best father.

----------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading deers, please follow me on YouTube for more videos like this <3