Prt:11- He's the Strongest

In the kitchen

Amphitrite Pov~

The poor dear... Takeing away food..!? How could you do that...

"Mommy?" Tyson called. "Mommy why can't Percy have food?" My poor baby asked.

"Oh hunny" I began looking at him.... "Percy's old family weren't very nice to him... He is alowed to eat.."

"Why would mommy and daddy take away his food...?" Little Simon asked

"Y-Yeah bubby n-needs to eat to..." Mason replied..

Both twins looked like they were going to cry...

"I dont know sweeties... I dont know why they would do that to him... But you're all here now so we can make sure it doesn't happen again.."

"B-Besides Percy is going to be fine" Triton chimed in, "he's big and strong ain't he?"

"The strongest!" The twins called.

"Hes not very big though.." Mason said

"Yeah Percy is small" Simon contined

"Yeah he is didn't you notice brother?" Tyson commented "he's even smaller than you!" He shouted causing the twins to giggle

"Well.. I mean he is small, but he is the oldest so that counts.." Triton replied.

"Come on buddy" Posiden's voice came from the door way. As they rentered the room. Dried tear tracks painted the small boys face.

Slowly Percy made his way, gided by his father's hand. The boy slowly sat down in his seat.

Posiden did the same.. "Well everyone" my husband began "now that all the exitment is over lets all settle down and have a nice meal"

The tention was thick in air. The boys kept glancing at Percy. The boy in question was slowly eating the food that was placed before him. He looked like he was enjoying the meal. Thats good. I hope Posiden's ok... He hasn't said anything.. I can feel the anger radiate off him... Looks like we have more work to do than I thought...

Hope you enjoyed! Have a good day, night, and evening. Bye💜