Stalker

Mikey meets me at the park the next day. It's just us since it is chilly, no one wants to go. He comes up to me and hugs me. Then we kiss passionately for awhile only breaking apart for air. I start to kiss his neck.

Then he giggles and pushes me away. I love his giggle. It's like a school girl flirting...'course I know my Mikey ain't no girl.

"Why did you wanna meet me here?" I ask

"Cause that guy lives on your street."

"I know. He lives right across from me."

"That's awesome. Were you stalking him?."

"Psh, no. I just happened to get home when he did."

"Mhmm."

"Don't believe me?"

"I didn't say that."

"You were thinking it."

"..."

We fell quiet. Then I notice Leo walking down the sidewalk. I point it out to Mikey. Surprisingly he is quiet as we watch him walk by.

He climbs in to the top of the monkey bars. Then he hangs upside down on them and sings a song in a different language. We both look at each other and back at him.

He started swinging back and forth. Then he pulls himself back up and did a flip off the bars and starts to sing a different song but I know this one. It's Everybody's watching me by The Neighborhood. He is a really good singer.

Then Casey sneaks up behind us. He touches my shoulder and I jump. I look at him and growl quietly. He smiles at me.

"Damn it, don't do that Casey." he chuckles and looks at Leo. Then he gets up and walks over to Leo. They start talking.

Leo smiles and so does Casey.

After Casey leaves, he walks toward us. I notice Mikey is gone. Leo looks pissed. I embrace myself for a 'why were you spying on me.' Instead he just walks by. I feel like he knows I'm here. I watch him as he walks and I decide to follow him.

He walks through the park slowly. Then he walks up to the track. He shakes himself around to loosen up his muscles and gets in a running position. He sets his phone in the grass next to him and runs around the track. This guy is fast. I think he might actually be able to beat Mikey....then again Mikey is a speed demon.

He stops at his phone and picks it up. Then he smiles.

"New best."

I stare at him. New best? Has he been here before? Then I notice that Casey walks up to him again but this time he is holding a bottle. Leo takes it from him and the two of them sit in the grass. They start to talk and I'm sitting close enough to hear what they are saying.

"So Leo, how do u like it here so far?"

"Its...okay. I really hope that this is the right decision."

"I'm sure it is. Later tonight I will help you unpack."

"Thanks Casey."

"No problem."

"Casey, what do you think of Raphael Fox?"

"He's cool. We went out once but then we got in a fight and now were just friends who pretend that never happened."

"He certainly seems like the type of guy that would like to pick fights."

"He is. Trust me. When we were in 2nd grade a 5th grader picked on him for being a mutant. Raph didn't let it go. He trained until he was strong enough to knock this kid out. It was epic. Since then he picks fights with people and he is really strong."

"Wow. So in 2nd grade he got all his muscle?"

"No. In 4th grade he got all his muscle."

"Why?"

"No one knows."

"Wow."

~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~

After about an hour the two of them stand up and leave. I stand there for a bit thinking on what was said then I had home myself.