Auditions

Leo's POV

I wake up in my room at 7, when the alarm goes off. I sit up and look at my calendar. Then I smile remembering that I have auditions for a movie called 'Troublemaker'.

"The auditions are today." I say happily to myself. I take my shower and get ready. Then Donnie comes in. I look at him and smile. He walks up to me and looks me up and down.

"What?"

"I'm guessing you already know that you have auditions today."

"Fuck yeah!"

"Watch your language, Leo. We don't want to turn out like that bartender now do we."

"Actually I wouldn't mind not being famous for awhile."

He stares at me with a 'seriously?' look. I look at the ground. Then he smiles and says, "That's what I thought. Now let's go."

We leave the house and go to the studio. For being in a small town the studio is amazing. I'm glad I moved here. So many good things have happened like being reunited with Casey and meeting Raphael...

"Leo!" Donnie cuts me out of my thoughts, "Its time to see Mr. Hanz." I nod and walk in. Donnie, of course, comes with me. I sit down and Mr. Hanz shakes hands with me.

"Its a pleasure to finally have you in my studio, Leonardo."

I smile at him. He smiles back, then he stands up. I also stand up. He has me stand on one side of the room and then he walks to the other end of the room.

"Now, in this movie you are a 17 year-old kid who is in his junior year. He is not popular, in fact he only has one friend. No one knows what he does out of school. Outside of school he is a skilled gangster that causes a lot of trouble." I nod, "One day his parents tell him that they have to go out of state for a business trip. Then he announces to everyone that there is a party at his house. Of course everyone wants to go cause its a party and they are all teenagers. During the party, his gang needs him to help steal a prized statue for millions of bucks from a mueseum. He leaves but a girl follows him and finds out how much skill he has and that he is actually really cool except for the stealing part. Once him and his gang get away with the statue the girl tells everyone about what she saw and he becomes popular."

"What's his and his friends name?"

"His name is Ryan Chamber and his friends name is Frank Jackson."

"Sweet, so I'm Ryan."

"Yeah."

"So what do I do to try out?"

"You come from over there to me like you are in school coming up to Frank at his locker. Then you tell me that your parents have left for the week out of state and that he plans on having g a party to become better known at school and possibly popular."

"OK."

I shake myself a bit to get lossened up as i read a copy of the script and then I walk with excitement towards 'Frank'.

"Hey Frank! Guess what?"

"What?"

"My parents are out of state for the week."

"So?"

"So I plan on having a party!"

"Who the hell are you gonna invite? No one knows you and you know no one."

"EVRYONE!"

"Are you crazy?!"

"Maybe, but I want more friends."

Mr. Hanz nods and walks over to his desk. Then he starts to write something down. I watch him as he stands up and looks at me.

"That was amazing Leonardo. I will email you letting you know if you got the part."

I nod and walk out. Donnie follows me. He walks up next to me and wraps an arm around me.

"I have two things to tell you."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. One: You did amazing and I'm sure you are gonna get the part...and...two:...last night I hung out with the bartenders friend and we ended up....d-doing it."

"You and that orange turtle had sex?!?!?!"

"Don't say it out loud!!!"

"Wow, Donnie. You tell me 'You don't wanna be like the bartender' yet you go and fuck his little friend. That's so fucking stupid. I guess since you are able to 'hang out' with his friend, I will go and actually hang out with the bartender." With that I get in my car and speed off leaving him standing there.

----------------------------------------
Sorry for this chapter being so short a d for not updating in so long. The chapter took me awhile to come up with and in my head it seemed lime it would of been a longer chapter.