That couldn't of happened... it just isn't possible.

A/N: I this chapter is in Leo's point of view.

Its 7pm. Donnie and I are headed to a formal party for famous people, like me. Donnie has gotten us a limousine. We sit in the back for the hour ride.

I have a black tux on with a royal blue tie. Donnie also has a black tux but he has a purple tie. Our ties are tucked in our jackets. Donnie looks amazing. I feel like he is my body guard. He has the right body build for one. I jump slightly when I hear Donnie,

"Leo, what are you staring at?"

"Hmm? Oh, nothing..."

"Reeeaaaally?"

I nod. I don't want him thinking that I was staring at him, even though I was. I rest my head on his shoulder and shut my eyes. I can feel him move a bit but I don't care. Then I feel him rest his hand on my arm, and he slowly rubs his hand up and down my arm.

(Time skip to arrival at party)

I get out and all these people start cheering and screaming for me. I smile and walk down the red carpet that is filled out all the way to the door. Donnie walks next to me and he puts sunglasses on that makes him seriously look like my body guard. I do a couple autographs for people on my way to the door. Once I reach the door I turn and wave to all the people. Then I walk in.

The inside is beautiful. It has marble floors and the walls are a dark tan. There is candles all over the place and dim lighting. Also jazz is playing in the background. I smile and feels automatically relaxed.

A butler walks over with two glasses of wine on his tray. Donnie and I take them and thank him. He nods and walks away. We drink and talk for the duration of the party.

(Time skip to 10 pm)

I walk out laughing and holding on to Donnie. With my free hand I'm holding a big bottle of wine. Donnie helps me get in the limousine. I thank him and then laugh about something stupid.

The driver gets on the freeway and starts going fast. I stand and put the top half of my body through the sun roof. I enjoy it so much.

"Whoo!"

"OK, Leo. Your getting carried away, you need to get back in here."

"No."

"C'mon Leo. I'm not in the mood."

"I dont-I don't...what do I dont?"

"Get in here, now."

I slowly pull myself back in the car and glare at him. He looks at me seriously and then looks out his window.

(Time skip to end of ride)

The limo stops at my house and I get out. I notice that Raph gets out of his car across the street.

"Hey!"

"Hey...Leo? Where did you go?"

"I-I-I went to....went to a party and I BROUGHT THIS HOME!" I show him the big bottle of wine, "And its almost gone." I whisler. Then I laugh. He stares st me and then a sly smile comes on to his face.

"Why don't you come over? I got some of that." He points to my bottle. I smile and nod. I sprint across the street and into his arms. He smiles at me and we walk into his house.

Its pretty but messy. He has me sit on the couch. Then he walks into his kitchen and comes back with another bottle.

"You want this?"

"Y-yes...very much."

"Then come and get it."

I stand up and stumble towards him. He watches me. He slowy backs up into a room. I follow him...the bottle, I follow the bottle. He backs up onto a bed and I crawl on the bed. He slowly lays down and I crawl on top of him reaching for the bottle. Then he kisses me. I look at him and be kisses me again. So I kiss him back.

We make out for awhile then I straddle his hips and sit up. He smiles and shakes the bottle gently back and forth in front of me. I grab it and drink the whole thing. He watches me. Then he takes the bottle and sets it on a stand.

We make out some more. Then I blacked out.

(Time skip to next morning)

I wake up with a killer headache. I try to move but something pulls me close. Its Raph. He is holding me sleeping. I see that my tux is on the ground. Then it hits me, I'm naked. This is not good. I try go move but he wakes up.

I look at him and he smiles at me. Then he nuzzles my neck.

"R-raph?"

"Yeah, princess?"

"Princess."

"I gave you that nickname last night."

"Okay...now I have two questions."

"What are they?"

"What happened last night?"

"Well, I got home from my shift at the nightclub and you got out of a limo. Then you talked to me and told me how you got brought a bottle home from this party. I offered you another bottle when you said it was almost all gone. You took it and I lured you into my room. Then we made out and fucked."

"That couldn't of happened...and I don't remember?"

"Apparently not."

"...why do you call me princess?"

"Its from role play we did during our fuck."

"That couldn't of happened....it's just not possible."

"Well it did so get over it princess."

We sat there in silence as I thought on how I could not of remembered. It just couldn't of happened...