Oh. My. Fucking. God.

Raph's POV

I pull into my driveway after a long night at the bar. I walk up to my door and start to unlock my front door. I happen to glance in my window and notice a soft glow.

"What the?! Who the hell broke in?!?!?!"

I rush to open the front door. Once it's open I run inside and freeze. There's candle lights all around and flower petals on the ground.

I growl. I set my work bag by a closet in the entrance. I slowly walk through the house. I walk in my kitchen and slowly pull a chefs knife out of a drawer. I keep walking and then I walk up my stairs. I start to smell alcohol....smells like.....spiced rum....who knows I like spiced rum?.....a stalker does....or my old girlfriend but she wouldn't dare enter my house after what she pulled.

I walk into my bedroom. There on my bed lies Leonardo Shang, holding two wine glasses filled with spiced rum.

"What are you doing here, Leo?"

"Holding TWO glasses of your favorite drink...one for me and one for you my love."

"My love?!?!?!"

"Mhmm. You are mine now." He said standing up, setting the glasses on the night stand, walking over to me, putting his hands on my waist and pulling me close to him. I growl softly even though I'm getting turned on....slightly.

"Whatya mean?"

"Michelangelo and I have decided to....switch partners, you could say."

"I could say, huh?" I said smirking.

"Mhmm."

We kiss. I wrap my arms around him and back him up onto the bed. We start caressing each other. I slowly move my hands down his body to his lower plastron. He squirms, then he lets a shakey moan.

"You ok?" I ask sitting up. He nods and sighs, "I-I feel like this might upset you in some way..."

I shake my head no. Then I kiss him softly, gently.

"I....love you....nothing you do will ever upset me....ever."

We make out for an hour or so. Then we start to grind together. He starts to suck me and I put my head back and sigh heavily. After he sucks me, he slowly lowers himself onto my dick and starts to slowly move up and down.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God." I say as he starts bouncing up and down on me faster and faster. After he does that for awhile I flip him over, he stands on his hands and knees, and I start to pound into him.

He hangs his head and groans," Mm, R-Raph....uh damn..." He starts to masturbate. His hand goes in time with my thrusts. I slam into him as fast as I can. After about an hour or so I start to cum and soon he does too. We fall down on the bed, and lay there together. Then we fall asleep.

The next day we hang out a lot. We have more things to talk about than I thought we  would. We end up having a lot of deep conversations.....who knew Leo could have such interesting happenings in his life....