CHAPTER 14

"What happened Saint?", Zee asked wiping Saint's tears. They are now sitting opposite to each other on the living room's mini table. They're still alone, and every traces of Zee's touch left tingling sense on Saint's skin.

"I'm fine naa,'", Saint smiled, Zee took a deep sigh.

"You're weeping and said it's nothing.. did that P'Joss made you cry?", Zee trailed that made Saint to look at him. "Uhm..", he coughed.

"No..you sounded like my brother'?", Saint replied, with a trailing smile on his face. His tears then finally stopped.

"You wanted me to be your brother? Call me like one then?", Zee raised his brows up, Saint frowned.Zee noticed how his lips trembled for a bit while taking time to say P'Zee, that he's been waiting to hear.

"No, I don't want you to my brother. P'Earth is enough for me", Saint's remarked somehow made his flutter, but didn't miss the reason for him to tease the young guy.

"Then, what do you me to be, huh, Nong Saint?, He playfully remarked that made Saint stunned. Suddenly, the air between them felt heavy, as silence eat them. "Huh, what do you want me to be, Saint?", His natural husky voice made it even deeper. Zee's gaze suddenly fell to Saint's puffed lips, shifting back to his eyes which made Zee to lean closer. He's got to realize Saint's eyes were alluring enough for you get enchanted on a closer sight. Who would have thought that Saint's the same, the tension his feeling seems to make him swayed by the moment. Looking back and forth from Zee's eyes and lips, both of them slowly closed the gap between each other, and when their faces we're just inches away, Saint closed his eyes and Zee smiled amused on the sight before him. It doesn't took long when Zee's lips finally touched Saint's lips. The kiss was gentle, lips just touching each other. The two didn't realized how long they've been kissing until they heard the door clicked. Both eyes widen and the two pulled away from each other. Their faces too red to hide their own emotions, Saint looked away unconsciously licking lower lip, Zee stood abruptly and looked at Saint who's still sitting on the floor.

"Oh, we're back!", Earth's voice made the two to stiffened, Earth noticed it that made him grinned. "What are you two doing there,huh?", He teased.

"Nothing!", the exclaimed that stunned Earth, but soon laughed.

"Alright! alright! If you say so. You don't have to yell at me though..",

"Sorry", Saint immediately apologized.

"Saint..", Jimmy appeared and waved at the back of Earth.

"Oh, you're here already..", Saint got troubled on standing, until a hand was offered in front of him, Saint blushed and took his hand, Zee slightly smiled. "P'Mixx?", Saint queried walking towards them.

"I'm here, Saint!", Mixxiw appeared behind Jimmy that made Saint laughed.

"You're so small,P'", Saint continued. "I almost didn't see you",

"Hey, I'm a 187 cm", Mixxiw countered.

"Sorry dude."

"Let's go now, naa.. you should've called me..", Saint pouted. But pouting seems to be not a good move for Saint.

"Saint, did you bump into something?", Jimmy asked innocently. Innocent enough that you'll be seeing no trace of naughtiness on him.

"Huh? Why?", Saint then curiously asked.

"Well, your lips pretty swollen..and there's a cut in it!", Zee and Saint froze instantly from where they're standing. Flaming ears now evident on Saint, Zee unconsciously bit his lips hiding the trace that of possible cut he may actually have too.