CHAPTER 42

"Who is he, honey?" Saint's mom asked soon as Zee and Saint appeared before her. Zee's currently holding Saint's back, hidden not to be seen by his mom. Her eyes narrowed that you'll think she's scanning him.

"He-he's..P'Zee, mom. Oh he's..",

"Ah..the guy back in Thailand? I finally got to see you.. you're the one who..", Zee closed his eyes ready for Saint's mom to scold him, slap him or even say vicious words to him. "What are you doing here?".

"Mom..", Saint trailed, but the moment he's about to walk to his mom, Zee took his step in front of him, holding his hand. On both of their surprise, Zee immediately, apologetically bowed, 90 degrees in front his mom. "P'Zee.. you don't have to..."

"I- I'm sorry about what happened between me and Saint. I know I caused too much pain on him, I caused him a lot and I know I deserve all the punishment I could get, from you..and his dad..I learned a lot, but i..", Zee stood up to meet her eyes. "I'm really in love with Saint..", her eyes widen with the sweet confession, but Zee's too determine to relay the message that he missed her reaction. "...I know, you're probably angry at me too and I'm ready to take whatever punishment you're going to..",

"You can stop now..", She trailed and Zee stopped talking and flinched.

"Mom, please..", Saint stood next to Zee, rubbing to give comfort. "I..", the two suddenly thrown a confusing look on his mom when she out of a sudden laughed.

"Come on, you guys. Relax.. I'm not gonna do anything to HIM.", she gazed at Zee. "I know that he's coming,your brother gave me a heads up. That's why I called Joss to get you home already..",

"Oh..", Saint nervously smiled at his mom.

"And you..", Zee immediately flinched soon as Saint's mom looked back at him. "I won't deny that I got mad at you at first,  but I understand your side too. So, don't worry.. I'm not that cruel to give you punishment, you know.. besides I don't think I can ever get mad to someone who made my baby blush like that," She added pointed, as Zee and her looked at Saint who's face is too red to notice.

"Mom..", Saint whine as he rushed towards her, burying his face on his mom's neck "don't tease me", he murmured.

"Oh, my baby..", she giggled, wrapping around her arms around Saint's shoulder, she looked at Zee once again. "So.. are you back together now?", she beamed and it's Zee's turn to blush. Saint broke the hug and held his mom's hand, clasping them in between his.

"Mom.. I decided to give P'Zee another chance, please..",

"Hey, you don't have to ask me about that.. it's all on you. It's up to you who gon' love. I have no say on that. If Zee, if your happy with him, why would I go against that. You love him, obviously..", Saint nodded shyly. "...and the way he courageously took step confessing his love, I know he loves you so much, Saint. That too serious, I felt that. You know, your dad and my top priority is your happiness as well as your brother's.. Never we're gonna be restrain you guys, never.", she added and Saint once again hugged her.

"Thank you, mom..", Saint whispered, and she gently rocked both of their bodies side by side.

"You're welcome, baby", she replied. "Zee!",

"Yes, ma'am..", Zee exclaimed that earn a soft laugh from her. Saint broke and looked back at Zee.

"Promise me that you'll never hurt my Saint again..", she smiled.

"Khub.", Zee smiled back to her and then traced his eyes back to meet Saint's.

"Okay, okay.. bring her to his room, Saint. Based on that luggages, I guess he'll be staying here.", Saint bit his lips.