CHAPTER 40

Saint's currently standing before a closed door, hands trembling in act of twisting the key shove in the knob. His dad wanted to come with him as he decided to come for a visit in Tutor's condo. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes slowly unlocking the door. He was about to open the door when someone interrupted him from doing so.

"Sam? You're alive?", Saint turned his head to the unfamiliar person who's rushing towards him.

"Uhm, I'm sorry.. i-i am not Sam..", Saint defended himself and the man halted, realization hit him and only smiled back on him.

"Yeah, you're not him, but how can the two of you..", Amusement can be seen on the face of the unknown man.

"Are you perhaps his friend?", Saint nervously asked.

"Uhm, yeah.. I'm a colleague from a part-time job.", the man replied.

"I see",

"I'm Day, by the way..do you have any business in Sam's..are you his brother? You see uhm.. he's g-.",

"Saint, I know about him, I was hoping to check on his things, my dad bought the unit so uhm, I'm thinking of clearing the place.", Saint nervously trailed which he lied. He only wants to check in things that can be sent back to Thailand, to Tommy and Zee.

"Oh, that's unfortunate.",

"Yes, please excuse me.", Saint looked at the man who returned it by nodding, he then excused himself and got inside the room. Saint's eyes immediately scanned the room which made him gasped in suprise. The room's cozy and warm, exactly the way he felt the time he got inside Tutor's room in Zee's house, except the moment he got scared seeing the same face as him. He smiled on the memory, yes, it's painful at first but the way things are going on, he's finally getting to embrace his new life, thanks to Tutor's heart.

"God, I'm being emotional", Saint mumbled as he trailed towards the bedroom, eyes fell on the piled of books laid on the cold floor. He's thankful for the cleaner that his father sent, the room's cleaned but the stuffs seemed to be untouched. Saint assumed that the things there were at their original place. "Bookworm..", he then moved towards the table holding lots of folded papers he assumed letters. "Please let me touch them.." he mumbled in the thin air and started on carefully picked the 5 letters that's already sealed. The letters could be sent anytime, months ago. Reading it, he felt bad that he couldn't be able to send it to the two addresses he got in, heart clenched as it's to Zee and Tommy. He didn't when he started to shed his tears. He definitely needs some air but decided not to move from where his standing realizing that's the date written to it was the same day the accident happened, the same day his heart was transplanted on him. "Oh God!", Saint finally lost his strength and fell down to his feet. Taking time to collect himself as different emotions took him over. He's still on his feet when his phone rang that made him wiped his messed face.

"P'Earth?", He tried his best not to break his voice, but he failed.

"Hey, what's wrong?", Earth immediately asked as he sensed Saint griefed voice who immediately shook his head as if he could see it.

"Nothing, hm..", Saint sniffed.

"Why are you crying then?",

"Uh, no.. I'm not. I- there's a lot of moist on my eyes so..",

"Okay, okay.. if you say so. How's the flight?",

"Safe. I arrived by 12 a.m though. I'm out the house now, mom's at home.. dad's at the office.", Saint replied so long he could push his brother off the topic.

"I see, where you've gone to?",

"Hm.. P'Joss' house.", Saint lied.

"I see... Mixxiw said, if you can call him later, it's 7 a.m here. He said he misses you", a smile's drawn on Saint's face.