The next morning

She was trapped against someone unbelievably hot. At first she thought Bucky was home, but when Elena opened her eyes she saw the other handsome super soldier in her life. Trying to gently shake him awake did nothing, so she called out to him. "Steve, wake up. Stevie. Come on, let me go."

Nothing.

Looking at her alarm clock she saw it was 7 AM. People would soon start waking up for the day meaning they needed to get Steve out of here before anyone saw him leaving her and Bucky's apartment. She knew it was hard to wake him up, but Jiminy Christmas!

She was pushing against his body and her mouth was next to his ear calling out to him, but nothing. If she didn't know better she'd have said he was dead. Elena let out a frustrated groan just as she was about to give up. That seemed to get Steve's attention. A wicked smile crept across her face.

With her best sexy moan she called out his name. Running her free hand down his chest as far she could reach since he'd trapped her lower body by hooking his leg over hers. He groaned as he pulled her closer. "Elena.."

Trying to stifle her laughter, she moaned and whimpered again. "Oh, Stevie.."

Steve started to kiss along her jaw, sending tingles straight to her groin. Elena let out a real moan this time. "Mmm, I could get used to waking up like this." His voice deepened by sleep sent more tingles through her.

Shoving his shoulder again Elena chuckled. "Steve, you're too hot! You need to let me go." He cracked open one blue eye to look at her.

"That's never been said to me the next morning before." Elena playfully pushed against his chest now. "I thought it was just Bucky, but I have a feeling all of you super soldiers run hot. It's like being trapped in a sauna. I really have to go to the bathroom so let me up."

With a groan Steve unwrapped his large frame from around her much smaller body. Before she could get up completely she felt his hands pull her back so he could give her a quick, but deep kiss. "Okay, now you can go." He said as he swatted her bare ass.

"Steven Grant Rogers!" He smiled and shrugged. "If you like it so much I'll remember to do that next time we're in bed." She gasped with excitement at the idea of a next time. Trying to cover her excitement by feigning disapproval, but Steve saw right through her.

"Go on or I'll have to drag you back to bed." laughing at his parting shot Elena went into the bathroom. Once she was finished using the toilet she hopped into the shower. Letting the hot water and soap wash away the evidence of last night's activities. As she was just starting to rinse out the conditioner from her hair she felt Steve's firm body press along her front.

"What are you doing, Steve?" Elena moaned as he sucked on the tender bruise from his love bite at the base of her neck.

"Showering here since I can't exactly go back to my room looking and smelling like sex in my pajamas." He reached past her to grab Buck's body wash and started to clean himself up. After she was finished Elena got out with a hard smack on his ass as payback and went to towel off before getting dressed.

With all of the marks on her body from last night she chose to go with high waisted leggings and a long sleeved, high necked workout shirt. Elena was nervous enough about what happened between her and the guys last night without someone catching wind of it.

She left Steve his t-shirt and a pair of Bucky's jeans that should fit him on the bathroom counter. There was only about a 2 inch difference in their height's, but they had the same narrow waists and thick thighs.

Stripping the bed down and remaking it with fresh sheets, she tossed the old ones into the laundry basket making a mental note to do them later. As she was holding up a pair of Bucky's boots trying to remember if they had the same shoe size he came out of the bathroom. "Those should work until I get back to my room, Sweetheart." He took the boots and a pair of socks from her with a smile sitting on the freshly made bed to put them on.