I am scared!

Meredith finally hit 7 months,but mark has not been really around of her being pregnant.mer has really worried about mark being a father and in her life.

She has not really be work that much because of her being pregnant and her bad back pain and nausea.mark been really work so much so she has not seen him.

Finally mark came home from work,Meredith got up from the couch but she had some trouble getting up.so mark just sat down on the couch.

Mark crack up and said " what are you doing up this late"

Meredith stared at mark then said " are you ready for these kids mark"

Mark nodded and ask why she ask that.

Meredith scratched her head then started to look around the room and said " because mark you have not been around or around me being pregnant"

Mark then cross his arms then smirk and said "sorry but I am trying to work so I can take care of our kids Meredith so it would be nice if you would not be judged"

Meredith gasp and said with angry " MARK! I would never judge you but these are humans living in me and it seem like I am the only one who cares"

Mark yelled loudly " MEREDITH I AM SCARED!"

Meredith was blue and in shock what he had said. " mark it ok to be scared I am here with you,we're about to me Parents and I need you to be here"

Mark then said " ok,Meredith I think I am going to bed love you"

Meredith told mark he loved him and he went to bed.