Past or future

Meredith was laying on the bed after many rounds of fucking.she opens eyes to breakfast in bed.Meredith felt so adorable and feeling special.

Meredith told mark that she was already full what had ate last night.he laughs then he start tickling Meredith, she starts cracking up and moved up for a kiss. But Meredith look at the time and said " FUCK were late"

Meredith get up all naked goes in to the shower  mark try's to join in but Meredith push's out of the bathroom.

They get dressed and went to work.the awkward point of the day was Meredith was on Derek service.before Meredith went to his service.she had question for mark.

Meredith ask mark if they were dating or not"

Mark respond with "I don't know Meredith,I can't talk about it now ok I got to go"

Mark walk away to go to a trauma.Meredith was out of rage what mark had said to Meredith.but she had to go Derek service so had no choice to think what he had to say.

Meredith  found Derek, Meredith was asking questions about the case .but Derek didn't answer the question,Meredith came calling his name no responds then Derek finally said some thing " this is the patient room let go in"

As they walk in there was one in the room then Meredith then ask "what are we doing in here"

Then Derek then ask if Meredith and mark were together.

Meredith then said " I don't know Derek but your with Addison"

Derek laugh and told Meredith that they got a divorce and she left.

Derek moves closers to Meredith and put his hand through her hair and said " if you guys are not together then I can do this"

He starts kiss Meredith and Meredith kisses back with Tongue.

Then Meredith realized what she had done so she back up and said " I can't do this to mark"

Well then Derek told Meredith " how your not together with him"

Meredith then replied with " I would never do that to mark,I am not Addison"

Meredith left to find mark and tell him what happened.

As she looks around to find him,over thinks about every thing ,like she loves Derek and mark and they both told Meredith that they love her.

At last she found him and ask him if they talk.he said yes and they went into a room to talk.

"Meredith what you need?"

"Mark I need tell you some thing.....Derek kissed me"

Mark space out for a little then said " did you kiss him back?"

Meredith quickly said " yes but I realize what I have done then I stop I I promise"

Mark back up a little and told Meredith the reason he dose not know to Meredith question because At first they were having sex then to having a baby.

Meredith then moved closer and closer to mark and said " I know I am sorry mark I didn't mean to hurt you"

Meredith give him a tiny kiss and said " I love you"

Mark said "I love you to"

Meredith was about to smile when she got this pain her stomach.Meredith then said "your damn kids of your are kicking"

They both laugh and went back to work.