going to kill mark

Meredith is very furious at the mark for what mark has done a lot of crap to Meredith. why the hell, all the things he said to her that was bull crap.

What was the point to tell Meredith if he didn't MEAN it.

All Meredith wanted to do is strangle his inside out!!

Meredith knows mark going to feel bad so she going to use it to her advantage to see her kids. all she wants is to see her kids so she going to use it to her advantage.

Meredith knows that she is doing a bad thing but mark has done more bad things to her.

When she was walking through the hallway she saw mark, his face was pure awkward.

She walked up to him and ask him "um I know this is a bad time but I just wanted to ask if I can see the kids..."

Mark was in silence reading his chart, mark then realized what Meredith has said.

He put the chart away and responds with "um.sure what time"

Meredith then replied with "after work"

As she about to walk away but she then said "thank you"

Meredith walk away filled with excitement to see her kids!

She couldn't stop shaking her legs!

she couldn't believe it was so easy but she had to get ready so she left work and got some toys,put them in her bag.

She walked over to mark house because it was only a few minutes away.

Meredith knocked on the door and mark answer.

"Hello mark"Meredith smiled

Mark welcomed her in his house,then when Meredith walked in his house she turned her head and saw...