The results

It has been 6 days sense the custody battle all Meredith was doing was waiting for the damn letter to come in and see if she has her kids or not.

Meredith was stressed about the results of the custody battle,so when she would take her mind off it would be inviting her friends over and drink shots..

But it wouldn't last long at all,some times her friend wouldn't even come over because they were busy or didn't want to drink.

She was going insane,all she wanted to is relaxed with her beautiful kids..

Meredith didn't want any of this to happen,she wish it was just a dream.

Next morning Meredith got up got a cup a coffee and turn on the tv,Meredith then got up and check her mailbox if there any news from the judge. Usually noting would be there and make her even more upset...

But then she saw the letter she got the letter ran inside as quickly as she can,she shut the door and open it and she saw..

That Meredith has lose her kids,mark has custody she then drop on the ground bursting her eye out,she thought she was dying.

All she wanted to do was to get her kids and run..

She then went back to her mail back to check if she had any mail,she still was crying and had mascara ranging down her face.she then saw a other letter she opened it open and saw it was,

Restraining order from mark!!

Meredith was furious at mark,he takes her kids and get a restraining order on her!!!

Meredith then went back inside and started to drink a whole lot for multiple reasons.

Then she decided to go to his house she was so fucking drunk that every body could see it. She got in the car and started to drive as she drive all that in her mind was her kids.the light then turn red and Meredith didn't see it was red but then the last second boom!

She got in a car crash!