Labor is a bitch!

After the night of the general reveal Meredith had felt pressure on her stomach.but she annoyed it she thought it was praxis Hicks.

Yet Meredith came tossing and turning all night because she came feeling pressure.

But she got up to the bathroom and when she went to back to the bed she saw a a puddle in her bed,that how she new she was in labor!

She ran to mark and started waking him up he got up " Meredith what going on"he said

Meredith then said " MY WATER BROKE"

Mark then jump out of bed and started packing,Meredith got ready and walk to the car but then the contractions came Meredith screamed on the top of her lungs.mark tried so hard to not cry for her,he put the bags in the car then started driving so fast for Meredith.

Meredith yelled to mark " THIS IS A BITCH"

Mark said " I am driving as fast as I can"

Finally after 40 minutes they were at the hospital.

Meredith then saw Addison and scream " ADDISON HELP!"

Addison got a bed for her then ran to Meredith and went to a labor room.

As Addison checks how many centimeters Meredith is but Meredith then said " how many Addison don't lie"

" 4 centimeters"She said

"Ughhhh this sick of a bitch"Meredith said

Meredith then said " I need a epidural"

Addison then ask mark to leave then mark said " but I..."before he got to finish Meredith the. Told that " this will better if you didn't see this like for a sex lives"

Mark then laugh and kissed Meredith forehead then left.

Addison puts the epidural in,mark finally came in but it Took hours to get to 7 centimeters.

Meredith then said " mark these are the last kids your going to have"

Then Meredith screamed " I HATE LABOR"

Mark then move Meredith hair up to not get in the way and said " I love you these kids will be perfect"he smiled.

Meredith then said " these kids will be perfect oh be quiet I am in labor are you NO! My vagina is opening wide each minute so shh"

Mark got quiet and Addison laugh.