The next morning

Meredith woke up and quality knew what she did...

She slowly got up to not make to too much noise. she grabbed her clothes and got dress downstairs.

as she was done she was about to open the door when mark came downstairs and still naked.

Meredith faked smiled and said " oh I have to do work" but she knew she was off and he knew she didn't have work but she didn't know he knew.

He walked up to her and said " do you want to leave this"

Meredith back up but mark came to walking to her. Meredith hit a wall so she nowhere to go because mark was against her.

Meredith tried to not look at his smooth McSteamy self. Mark started to remove Meredith's shirt and Meredith wanted to not do it but her body was saying another.

Meredith looks up and down at mark, bit her lip, jumped on him. started to kiss his neck while Mark was removing her clothes again.

She did hate him with all her heart but she missed the old times.

Just sleeping with him with no problems just SEX!

So that what they did all morning.

But mark then said after the sex "are we back together"

Meredith then replied with "mark it old-time but no problems noting just sex"

Mark then nodded and could continue what was he doing to Meredith.

They then stopped and Meredith went to sleep.

Mark was a little sad that they were not back together, but he knew it was at least that they will never get back together.