Only sex

After weeks of Meredith and mark sleeping together again. Meredith was having a blast it was fun and casual, the plus side was after the sex she would see her kids again.

It looked like they were a family again, but Meredith also knew couldn't happen again because of their history.

When Meredith was talking to the kids with her baby voice. Mark came in with stress on his face.

She could tell on his face that something was wrong but also she didn't want to know for a lot of reasons.

Mark came up to her and replied "Meredith I'm still in love with you and we can be a family again, you can see the kids again more"

Meredith still loved him in her heart but also knew that if they broke up again it would be worse than last time.

She missed her kids and she can hang out with them.

Mark sat down with Meredith, Meredith finally said to mark "mark the last time we were together it was a mess and when I needed a break you filed a custody battle"

She put the kids in their Cribs so they can talk more.

Meredith went back to talk more with Mark. when she sat down next to him mark held her hand. then said "Meredith what you think"

Meredith was unsure and didn't know what to do.

On one thing she will see her kids again and second she will be with Mark. but what if the break mark was very an asshole.

Meredith was very stressed because of that and so many breakdowns.

So the next thing that Meredith was.........

To be continued