The children

*2 days later*

Mark been taking care of the baby's because Meredith been avoiding to even take care of the baby's .

At last mark sat down with Meredith...

Mark then said " Meredith I am concern for you because you have not spend time with Ellis and Ellen"

Meredith tries to leave but then mark out his hand on her back softly and said " Meredith please"

She sat down...started say " mark..I don't know what to say ...I love kids I really do but it feel like I don't know them like we are stranger"

Mark then responding with " it ok that how I felt but once I hold them and got to know them..I knew I was a father"

Meredith replied with " mark I am happy we are both parents now but I am scared to and it not just that it is to"

Mark then ask "how?"

Meredith then said " mark I think we should not be together"

Mark jaw went all the way down and replied with "what?! Meredith we have kids now and you want to ruin all for what?!"

Meredith then stayed slightly but then mark yelled " ANSWER ME MEREDITH"

Meredith then said " mark I love you I really do but I don't want to be in a relationship right now I don't even think it is relationship..."

Mark didn't say any thing he space out....

Meredith then said " when was are first date or what my favorite color mark we don't really know each other mark so we should Focus on are kids not us mark..."

Meredith started crying heavily..."

Mark then said " I am going to get in a appointment....and fight with custody with the kids"

Meredith then back away..then replied with " MARK really don't do this really"

Mark then said " full custody"

Mark then left the house and Meredith was in shock on the couch and was having a full breakdown...