Sickness // Minho

I just finished building a new roof for the kitchen with Gally. I wiped the sweat off of my face with my shirt, showing a bit of my stomach. I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Hello Minho." I say smiling. "mmm, hello beautiful." He replies.

I turned around and kissed him.

"I am going to take a shower and then a nap. Come wake me up in 3 hours." I say, Minho smiled and nodded. I walked off to my hut.

I walked to the shower and started it. I got undressed and got into the shower.

Once I finished the shower i got out and dried off, and got dressed. I dried my hair and brushed it. I went and laid down and instantly fell asleep.

A Few Hours Later

I woke up to someone shaking me. I slightly opened my eyes to see Minho. "Wake up darling, its been three hours." He says, I groaned and rubbed my eyes. "Fine, I am awake." I say as my voice disappeared.

I furrowed my eyebrows and grabbed at my throat. I started coughing. "Juno? Are you okay?" Minho asked. I shrugged. I coughed again but it was worse. I looked at my hand and seen blood.

"Minho... w-why am I coughing b-blood?" I asked, tears formed in my eyes. "I  don't know, but we need to take you to the medjacks." He says, I nodded and started uncovering myself. Right as the air hit me I was freezing cold. I immediately covered myself back up.

"Juno, what are you doing? We need to get to the med hut." Minho says as he tried uncovering me. "No, it's freezing." I say as I grabbed the covers and covered back up. "Fine...have it your way." I hear him mumble.

I felt him pick me up with the somewhat thick blanket around me. "Minho let me go back to sleeeep." I whined. Soon I was blinded by sunlight. "Minho? What's up with her?" I hear somewhat ask. I opened my eyes and looked over to see Newt and Gally following us.

"Uh, Minho... her face just drained of color..." Gally says. My eyes widened and I rolled out of Minho's arms and was now on my and knees. I immediately started throwing up. "Juno!" Gally says. I finished puking for a moment and rolled over and laid in the grass trying to catch my breath.

"Come here." Gally says, I sat up and climbed to my feet. I stumbled and fell into Minho's arms. "I'm okay." I say and pushed my self up.

I started to stumble but caught my balance. "No, you're not. Let's go to the medjacks." Minho says, I started to walk off to the builders. "I. am. okay." I protest. "Okay, nope. Not okay. going down." I say as I fell to the floor.

"I gotcha." Alby says. I rolled over and puked again. Alby started rubbing circles on my back and kept telling me I was okay. I felt him pick me up and then soon the sun was gone. "Clint, she's been puking, and coughing." Minho says as he entered behind us.

Alby laid me on the bed and stood against the wall. "Minho?" I asked, I looked over for Minho. "Yes darling?" He replied. "Can you get my blanket from my hut?" I asked, I seen him nod and he walked off.

"Alright Juno, you are going to stay here and rest. I will get water from Frypan." Clint says. I smiled "oooookayyyy" I say. I started feeling tired so I rolled to my side and closed my eyes.

Minho's POV

I grabbed Juno's blanket she wanted and walked back to the hut. I walked in and seen Juno was asleep. I smiled and covered her. "Is she going to be okay?" I asked Clint. He looked over and nodded. "Yes, she just needs rest and lots of water." He explained.

I nodded and waited for her to wake up.