Heroes need healing too

[AN: so I went to the doctor and since I started drinking my medicine I'M FEELING 20 TIMES WORSE…so yeah]

Prompt: Y/n and Taylor are part of the hero squad and when Y/n gets hurt she refuses help until Taylor gets her to accepep.

Taylor pressed her back against the metal crate hiding from the Light. Gun shots felt neverending as the bullets either bounced of the surrounding metal or penetrated it.

"Where are you?" Taylor heard Y/n over their com link.

"Against the weapons crate." She replied struggling to reload her gun. She hated fighting and usually just tagged along to help in a non-violent way.

After all she was the healer not the fighter.

"There are hundreds of them." Y/n said making Taylor roll her eyes.

"The one we came for." Taylor replied with a hint of annoyance.

"I'm around the corner."

In that moment Y/n came running around the corner throwing explosive devices at the enemy blasting most of the out of the way.

"Let's go." Y/n said running with Taylor on her heels. "What about the weapons?" Taylor asked looking behind them at the crate.

"It's a decoy."

"What?" Taylor almost scoffed. She just almost got killed and held up for an hour under heavy fire for a dud crate.

"Life sucks huh?" Y/n joked making Taylor roll her eyes again.

Y/n looked over her shoulder seeing one of the hitmen standing up aiming at Taylor with a rifle. "Watch out." She pushed Taylor out of the way as the man pulled the trigger making Taylor flinch. Y/n threw an explosive ball at him blasting the man into a metal crate.

"Where'd the bullet go?" Taylor asked looking around everywhere patting her own body feeling for injuries. "Don't know." Y/n grabbed the healing leader's hand pulling her along to the aircraft waiting for them.

Rushing onto the aircraft hastily closing the door behind them. "Let's go!" Y/n called to their British pilot who quickly got them in the air and out of enemy territory.

Y/n the co-leader of the team fell into her seat with a frustrated groan. "What a damn bust." Y/n said staring out of the window at the grey fluffy looking clouds.

"I wouldn't say a complete bust." The pilot said glancing at her co-pilot. "Really Cara?" Y/n glanced at the Brit annoyed while switching on the radio waiting for music to come on.

"Yeah. Now we know it's not here." Cara shrugged making Y/n groan more annoyed turning her attention back to the radio.

"Just like it wasn't in France, Greenland or Australia." Gigi said from her seat where she held her hand mirror up applying new lipstick.

"I can't believe she sold us out." Lilly said from her seat staring at her gloved hands. "Well believe it." Selena said shaking her head as she searched through her briefcase for a mint.

"We trusted her." Martha said staring at her reflection in her swords. There fell a deadly silence over the squad except for the radio that had finally caught signal.

Taylor sighed turning away from her squad leaving to go to the back where she could be alone and think. Selena looked up meeting eyes with Y/n.

"Go." Selena whispered pointing to the door where Taylor had left. "What?" Y/n frowned at her.

"Go check on her." Gigi said putting away her hand mirror also looking at their very own hitman or hitwoman. "What?"

"It's your turn." Hailee said from where she stood working on the broken coffee machine.