Own Person

[AN: okay so judging from the number of mistakes I made and fixed. I was definitely drunk when I wrote this and I wrote this after watching a video from Coleydoesthings. So yeah...]

Taylor knew she had drunk a lot and she knew she was drunk but still, she stayed and partied more. She had so much to celebrate her last album 1989 had won so many awards even the album of the year.

So naturally, she was at a club with her friends partying. She almost stumbled to the bar grabbing ahold of it as she reached it.

"Back for more?" The bartender asked. "Carl was it?" Taylor asked trying to remember the man who has poured every drink for her that night's name.

"Yes." He nodded pouring her another mojito. "Thanks, add that to the tab." She waved and he nodded.

She was on her way back to the dance floor when she accidentally bumped into someone luckily she didn't spill her drink.

"I'm sorry." The man turned around with a worried expression and tears in his eyes. "Are you okay?" Taylor asked forgetting about being in a club.

"Not really." The man said and she nodded gesturing at the table so that they could move and stand out of the way. "Can I help in any way?" She askes and a small smile tugged at the corner of his mouth.

"If you want?"

"Yes, sure!" She smiled at him taking a sip of her mojito. "What can I do?"

"Well, it's my baby brother. He's in the hospital with cancer and I don't have enough money for him to go in for surgery." He said and Taylor nodded. "I can donate if that'll help." She knew she was drunk should most probably not be offering money to a complete stranger but she was drunk so the thinking wasn't something she did at the moment.

"Here you are." Another man showed up carrying a cane with him. "Brother, I just told her about our baby brother and she's willing to help out for his surgery." Taylor couldn't see the look they shared before turning back to her.

"Really?" The cane carrying man asked. "Of course." She nodded.

"If you don't mind will you sign this paper, please? Just in case they ask me where I got the money." He dug in his bag then pulled out a paper and she nodded again. "Of course."

-next morning-

Taylor woke to the alarm she forgot to turn off the previous night. Groaning she held her head while yawning before slowly sitting up. "I need an aspirin or two." She mumbled to herself as she got out of bed not realising she was only wearing her underwear.

She slowly walked down the stairs in her Calvin Klein bra and panties. Another yawn and a groan left her lips as she reached the bottom step.

Taylor walked to her kitchen greeting the tied up girl on her living room floor. "Hey." She waved walking past her to the kitchen. She immediately made herself a cup of coffee and as she brought the coffee to her lips she gasped.

She put the coffee mug down and rushed to the living room. "What the fuck?" She looked at the girl in very revealing clothing. "Hello." The girl greeted.

"Who the fuck are you?" She looked around.

"How the fuck did you get in?"

"How the fuck did you get here?"

"Why the fuck are you here?"

"Why are you dressed like that?"

"Why are you chained up?"

"Wait who the fuck are you?"

"Oh wait I already asked that." Taylor scratched the back of her neck trying to figure out if this was a weird dream she was having. About a random very attractive girl.