❕If I could go back in time: part 1

[]AN: So this might be a bit confusing, feel free to ask 😌
Oh and I'm not paying for anyone's therapy 😅
Mkay, enjoy 👀
~🦉[]

--THE YEAR 2029--

You had finally fallen asleep after months of bad sleep. Granted you had taken more sleeping pills to get yourself to sleep.

Your sleep was short, interrupted by a crack of thunder. Shooting up straight in your bed you noticed how dark it was. You couldn't see anything.

Looking around your room you squinted your eyes noticing even the light outside was out but there wasn't any sign of thunder.

"Fuck." You were scared of the thunder, you enjoyed calm rainy days but feared the storm. Even at the age of 40, you felt like a little kid.

Throwing your blankets off you stood up grabbing the hoodie that once belonged to Taylor, it didn't even smell like her anymore.

Opening the door you stepped outside immediately flinching at the bright light thinking it was lightning but after a few seconds of silence, you lowered your arms.

"Is this a hospital?" You frowned looking around then down at your clothes to see you were still in your sweatpants and Taylor's hoodie.

"Oh my god did I kill my- Y/n L/n?" Looking up you saw a woman you didn't recognise.

"Who are you?" You immediately asked the lady. "Around here they call me Gran." The woman said.

"Well Gran, mind telling me what's going on?" You asked keeping your distance like a sensible person. "Welcome to The Time Bureau." You stared at the woman then rubbed your eyes.

"Right. Enjoy." Turning to go back you bumped into the wall gasping you placed your hands on the wall to push but nothing happened.

"I have someone to show you." You looked at the woman and raised a brow. "I don't want to meet anyone. But thanks." You said but she started walking away and you grumbled and followed her keeping a distance.

"So Gran, where are the other doctors?" You asked assuming you were in a hospital. "The better question is, when." The woman said and you stared at her.

"Right, Time Bureau. On brand." You sighed crossing your arms over your chest. Lifting the hoodie you tried to smell Taylor but unfortunately, it didn't smell like her anymore.

"You miss her don't you?" You looked at the woman. "What?"

"Taylor." The woman said and you sighed looking down !.

*FLASHBACK*

--THE YEAR OF 2016--

"She's g... gone."

Looking at the wall you couldn't believe your ears. On your left was your seventh-grade classmate, Abigail Anderson.

"Y/n?" You looked down at the blood on your hands. I couldn't save her. You could feel your body freezing up completely as it started shutting down.

Looking up you saw how heartbroken Abigail looked sitting next to you crying, her entire body shaking with each sob.

Without another word, you wrapped an arm around her and to your surprise, she pulled you into a tight hug sobbing into your shoulder.

You felt too overwhelmed to process your feelings, so for now you were completely numb.

"Y/n!" You heard Austin call as he ran towards you with Selena. You looked up and when your eyes met both froze and Austin dropped to his knees breath hitching as he shook his head.