I Will Kill For You

Prompt:

⚠️murder⚠️

Third pov

Taylor walked out of her office closing the door sighing relieved that she could unwind after a stressful day. It's Tuesday and she loved Tuesdays.

Walking to her bedroom she opened the door to hear the shower turning on. "Baby girl?" Taylor smiled walking to the bathroom to find her wife tying her hair in a bun wearing nothing but a bathrobe.

"Want to join?" Y/n asked glancing at her wife who was grinning at her. "The day I say no. Kill me," Taylor said making quick words of her suit eager to join her wife.

"How was your day?" Y/n asked while stepping into the shower adjusting the temperature knowing Taylor loved a hot shower just as much as she did. "Very busy. Yours?" The blonde asked stepping into the shower placing a kiss on her wife's shoulder. "It was uneventful." The shorter woman said looking over her shoulder at her wife to find blue eyes staring at her with nothing but love and adoration.

"Did you book the place?" Y/n asked turning to face her wife whose face fell. "Tay." The h/c haired woman whined.

"I'm sure I can make a plan," Taylor assured her wife who nodded. She knew Taylor would go to the ends of the earth for her and both their family.

Their shower was a long shower since Y/n insisted on washing Taylor's hair since Taylor helped her wash up.

"Are you ready babe?" Y/n called from the closet where she just put her dress on. "Always." Taylor smiled from where she stood at the dresser applying red lipstick.

"What do you think?" When the blonde turned to look at her wife her jaw dropped and her heart skipped a beat. "Wow." She put the lipstick down then walked over to Y/n to get a closer look.

"You look stunning." Taylor kissed her lips lingering a bit as she placed her hands on Y/n's hips pulling her closer.

"This is a new dress, isn't it?" The blonde asked knowing that she's never seen Y/n in that dress or bought it for her which is usually how she gets her dresses. "Yes, I bought it." She smirked at the blonde making her grin.

"So I can take it off?" Taylor asked her hands moving up her back but before she could touch the zipper there was a knock on the door.

"Taylor?"

"Harry?"

"Could I have a word?"

"Come on in."

The door opened to reveal the Brit with his usual grin. "I know it's Tuesday and I know you were extremely busy today." He said looking between the married women. "I know this too," Taylor said making him chuckle.

"Just like you know you asked me to call Olive Garden and make your usual reservation." He said giving her a sneaky wink and the blonde gave him one back. "I do know." She turned to look at Y/n who was smiling.

"You said you forgot," Y/n said looking at Taylor who shook her head. "I didn't say that." Taylor booped her nose smiling when her wife giggled.

"I took the liberty of being the driver for tonight." He put on his driver's hat making both women chuckle. "Are you sure about that?" Y/n asked making Harry pout. "Don't worry, I sent him to get an advanced driver's license," Taylor assured her wife as she grabbed her wallet and their phones.

"You could let Tom drive," Y/n said making Taylor chuckle. "If Harry crashes I'm going to make him the janitor." Taylor threatened the Brit who gasped.