Pathetic

[An: I can't sleep and this is the crap I come up with. Sorry. So yeah...]

Taylor stood at the top of her office building with her best friend and partner in crime.

The shorter woman gasped as an idea popped in her head. "See how far he can go." She pointed at the gagged man on his knees who shook his head heavily.

"What was my record last time?" Taylor asked raising a brow at her friend. "I don't know." The brown-eyed woman shrugged.

"You said you'd remember." The blonde pouted gesturing vaguely at her best friend. "I did?"

"Okay anyway, let's set a new record," Taylor said causing the man to try and stand but the gun aimed at him and the brown eyes narrowed on him from behind the gun made him kneel again.

"What?" The blonde took a step forward grabbed the man's hair as she titled his head and pulled the gag down.

"Please don't. I can help you." John begged making the woman laugh in unison. "I know," Taylor said and he smiled hopefully.

"So you'll let me go?" John asked making both laugh again, he looked between them confused.

"No, I need you to help me," Taylor said gesturing between themselves. "Anything! I'll do anything." He cried.

"Promise?" The blonde raised a pointed brow. "Promise!" John nodded his head vigorously.

"Stand as close to the edge as you can." The blonde pointed to the tip of the building. "What no." He scoffed shaking his head.

"Come on you promised," Selena whined making him scoff again. "You're encouraging her behaviour?" He asked not expecting this from the brunette.

"It's ride or die." She threw her legs over the bench where she lounged on. "Now scoot." She waved her hand making the man gulp.

"Come on I'm sure we can work on something." He tried again. "Yes, I'm trying." Taylor huffed. "But you're not cooperating and it's starting to annoy me." The blonde kicked him in the chest causing him to stumble closer to the edge.

"Stop please!" He shook his head begging the blonde. "Hundred."

"Don't do this!"

"Eighty-nine."

"I'm sorry okay!"

"Fifty."

"I'll do anything to make it better!"

"Ninety-two."

"Out of four hundred and thirteen," Selena called as she looked at the man amused. "Only?" Taylor asked surprised.

"Wow, that's such a low number." The blonde said causing the man to stare between the women. "What?" He had a headache from stress and confusion.

"Oh, we have this game where she counts how many times people have the same last words." Taylor gestured vaguely. "And the last number was how many people I've kicked off."

"Wait- hmm." His words faltered at the blonde pulled the purple glittery gag back to where it was.

"That's four hundred." Selena watched as the blonde pulled the man to his feet. "I wondered about that one." The blonde said while taking a few steps back.

"Count me down." The blonde said shaking her arms as she jumped up and down and side to side.

"Three." The man shook his head.

"Two." He looked around trying to think of ways he could escape. The blonde tucked her elbow as she practised her perfected push.

"One." The muffled screaming was ignored by both women as the blonde lunged at him with nine big strides when she was one stride away from John she bent down turning her body the slightest.