Part 7: Winner or not?

I wake up by the sound of my alarm. Ugh why does my alarm go off? It's weekend! I put my alarm off and strech. I love my bed, I don't want to get out, sad face.

I finally get up and walk into my pyjama's down stairs. When I walk to the kitchen table there is again a small note on it. It says:
Hii sweety, you were great at the XFactor yesterday! Unfortunately we are not in town to say it to you. We will be home about 4 days. Dad and I need to work.
Byebye Winner
X Mom and Dad

"Not again!" I shout. "Damn everytime fucking time!" I add. I cry all my cropped emotions out about my parents that they are never there for me when I need then the most.

After getting calm down, I grab a plate and almost want to throw it at the ground but I keep myself under control. I put a slice bread in the toaster and wait for it. All kind of question circled in my head. Chould I win tonight? How many votes do I have? If I win what should I do with the money? This is so hard!

My toast is finally ready, I place the toast on my plate and walk back to the kitchen table. I place the plate on the table and take a seat. While eating I was watching tv and the most of the time it was about voting for the XFactor.

When I'm done with eating, I place my plate in the washer and walk upstrairs. I grab some comfortable cloths and take a quick shower.

After showering I put my cloths on and dry my hair. Today we will know if I won or not and I will just chill at the XFactor studio. Only because the 1D boys will be there to, I wanna know them a little bit better and I'm bored in here.

I call a taxi and wait for it till it's here. Normally there would be a XFactor care to pick me up buuuutttt.... Micheal's driver rode into my car and now it's broken.

---

"Hiii" I excitly say while walking into the dressing room of the boys.

"Sabrina!" Niall shouts while throwing his phone to Liam and runs up to my to pull me into a hug.

"Ah" Liam says while putting Niall's phone on the table.

"Oh sorry Liam." Niall says while letting me go.

All the boys hug me and sat how proud they are at me.

We talked about a lots of stuff, about their love lives, their family, my love live, my family and all that.

Niall is going to the toilet and the boys get quiet.

"What's wrong?" I ask. They shared some looks I can't understand.

"Tell her or not?" Harry whispers.

"But we promised." Liam whispers back.

"Come on man, she needs to know." Zayn whispers.

Do they seriously think I don't hear them?

"Guys I can hear you. WHAT HAPPEND!?!" I scream the last part.

"I will tell! Niall has a crush on you." Louis says, not caring.

"What?" I ask confused.

"He has a crush on you since you auditioned to the XFactor, that is also one of the reasons why we are here." Liam carefully says.

"Wow" Is the only thing I can say.

Niall comes back and looks all happy to see me.

"I think we should keep these two alone." Harry says to the boys and they walk out of the room.

"What's that for?" Niall asks confused while looking really shy at me.

"T-they told me, y-you l-like me." I stutter.
Why do I stutter? Get your shit together! I scream to myself.

"What?" He says shyly and blushing.

"It's not bad Niall." I say while looking at the ground.

"Yes it is! I wanted to suprise you!" he says while letting hisself fall into a chair.

I walk to him and pull him into a hug. He pull me closer to him and I can feel a tear falling on my shirt.

While Niall is hugging me, I thought about his feelings for me and my feelings for him. I don't know, he always was my favorite member from 1D but I never thought he liked me back. I love how he can eat so much and he has beautiful eyes that look at you like he loves you.

"Niall, I like you, I have a crush on you since you applied to the XFactor. Please don't be sad." I say while looking into his eyes and pulling out of the hug.

"What? Y-you do?" He says while drying his tears from his face.

I nod and smile at him.

"Yeay!!!" he shouts while jumping around.

"Come here you." I say and pull him into a hug. He spins me around and kisses my cheek.

He puts me down and looks super cute with his blue eyes at me. Niall goes on his knees and not breaking the eye contact.

"Sabrina? Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He hopefully asks.

"Ofcourse I will." I smile and Niall places his lips on mine.

---

This is the best day of my life, even if I won't win. I had my first kiss and my first real boyfriend, I'm so in love.

I put on the red dress that the dresser choose for me and also put on the necklace, bracelet, ring and the earrings. I already been to the make up so I think I'm done.

I walk to the mirror and look at me. Wow I look really pretty, if I say by myself.

"Wow, Sabrina! You look stunning!" Niall says while walking in. I look via the mirror to Niall. Niall walks up to me and hugs me from behind.

"Thank you so much Niall." I whisper in his ear.

"You have to go on stage princess." He whispers and we walk out of my dressingroom for one of the last times. We walk to the stage and Niall gives me one last kiss before giving me to Cheryl.

Cheryl, Live and I walk onto the stage and the crowd starts cheering very loud. We all wave at them and stand next to Dermot who has the results in his hands.

"So you have voted for your favorite artist but did your favorite artist win? Sabrina, how was your experimens here?" Dermot asks me.

"I loved it, I learned so much and made so many new friends. I'm going to miss it here." I smile at him.

Dermot continues to ask everyone how it was to be here and stuff, while I look at the people in the crowd. No one I know, unfortunately, I hoped my parents would be here but no.

"And now, The winner is...." Dermot says.

"SABRINA NEACE!!" he shouts through the microphone. O my god I won.