Part 12: Oh My God

Unknow POV:

Today they are going on a date, this is my chance, see you soon Sabrina.

Sabrina's POV:
"I would like to have the spaghetti." I say to the waiter.

"And you sir?" He asks Niall.

"The same as the lady." He smiles at me.

"It's on you way, have a nice meal." He says and walks away with the menu's.
Piano music starts playing and a singer sings to the music. It's beautiful, the restaurant, the music, everything.

"Do you like it so far?" Niall asks, a little bit nervous.

"Absolutely, you to? You look a bit nervous." I say while laying my hand on his, who is resting on the table.

"Yes ofcourse and where are you talking about?" he says joking. O god, He knows I hate suprises.

"Niall, I have a little suprise for you." I say smiling at him after a few seconds of silents.

"What is it?" He asks curious.

"Well, you now that I'm going to miss you alot when you are on tour and I know that you will feel the same." I say. "I asked Simon if I could go on tour with you and skip the XFactor tour, because I would rather see you. He said that I need to do as many shows as possible at the XFactor tour. He also said that I could be the support act!" I finish.

"Sabrina that's amazing! You will go on tour with us!" Niall says happily.

"I know, I will talk to Simon tomorrow for more information but I'm really excited about it! I can't wait to be together with you all." I widely smile.

---

"Can we have the dessert menu please?" Niall asks the waiter as he picks up our now empty dishes.

"Yes sir, I will get it for you." He says and walks away.

"Here you go, I will come back in a second." He says while handing us the menu and walks to an other table.

I open the menu and look at all the desserts.

"What do you want?" I ask Niall after I decided what I want.

"I think I will take the pancakes with Sabrina on top." He smirks.

"You badass! That's not on the menu!" I say while blushing.

"No just kidding, I will take that when we are home."

"So what do you want to take here?"

"Tha pancakes with chocolate!" he says playfully.

"Awh you are so cute." I smile at him. He is so cute.

"What do you want?" Niall asks me.

"I will go for the ice cream with chocolate on top." I smile at him, eventhough I'm going to explode from the food I already have eaten, I need to taste the ice cream.

"Sabrina, I want to ask you something." he says and stands up from his chair. He knees down in front of me and pulls out a little box.

"O my god." I say and put my hands in front of my mouth.

"Sabrina, I have know you for maybe 3 weeks and everything has been so amazing. I love it when you are around and you are just a little sunshine in our house. I want to spend the rest of my life together with you. Sabrina do you want to marry me?" Niall asks with hope in his eyes.

A/N:

HI guys, I'm sorry for a short chapter, I will continue soon but I can't without Zayn. He was one of the reasons I came to this fandom and I don't know how to write his left in this story, it is just to much for me right now. Lots of Love Emi