Part 23: Fans and a Niall Day

"Cause you're a sky cause you're a sky full of stars, and I think I see you." I sing while my fans around me are singing along.

"Thank you so much for coming." I say while putting my guitar back in my case.

"No Thank you Sabrina." some girls say while grabbing their stuff.

"You liked it?" I ask. 

"Yes a lot!" The girls reply. 

"Oh thank you." I smile at them. "I have to go now, have a lovely day girls." 

"Bye Sabrina!" One of the girls says and starts giggling. 

---

While walking to Niall's apartment, I think about my upcoming tour, it's going to be amazing, with my album on #1 in 168 countries and lots of fans buying concert tickets all over the world.

I can't wait.

I get my keys and open Niall's apartment door.

"Hi Niall." I shout. I didn't saw Niall today, he was still sleeping when I left because he had a busy day yesterday.

"Sabrina!" Niall says while running uo to my and cuddling me.

"I wish you saw me singing with my fans. They were so happy and so excited."

"I saw it via a livestream, you were amazing." Niall says while kissing my nose. "Your nose is so cute, I love it." Niall smile while booping my nose.

"You are so funny Horan." I say, still not letting Niall go. "Can we have a boyfriend, girlfriend day?"

"Don't we have that everyday?"

"No, I want to cuddle with you all day."

"Me to." Niall says while tighten his hug. 

"Niall you are squeezing me." I laugh. 

"Sorry, I'm going to make some hot chocolate." Niall apologizes, let's me go and walks to the kitchen. 

I walk to the living room and go lay on the couch, I needed that. I close my eyes and think about the past, what all happend. The accident, the single, my album, the 1D tour. What would happen if Ivy, my best friend, wouldn't have made my audition? I would probably go to school then and be able to live my dream, I wouldn't have met Niall and the other boys. 

While thinking of it all, Niall comes back into the living room with the hot choco. He comes laying next to me and wraps his arms around me. 

"I love you Niall." I smile at Niall and give him a kiss on his forehead. 

"I love you more." Niall replies. 

"Can we take a nap together, I really need one." I say, still having my eyes closed. 

"Of course princess." Niall says and comes a little bit closer to me. Within a second I doze off. 

---

I wake up by Niall poking into my cheeks. 

"Also good morning to you." I tiredly smile at Niall.

"I'm hungry." Niall says while stopping poking.

"Then go eat something." I say while stretching.

"But I wanna eat together with you." Niall says while pouting.

"Awwh. That's so sweet." I say while getting up. 

"Let's eat!!" Niall says while storming to the kitchen. I also get up and walk to the kitchen were I see two pizza's laying on a plate.

"PIZZA!" I almost shout and go sit on the kitchen table. 

"Bon Appetit." Niall says while grabbing a slice from his pizza.

"Bon Appetit." I smile and also starts with my pizza.

---

"That pizza was delicious." I say while doing the dishes. 

"I know." Niall says while dreaming out his pizza probably. 

"I can't believe it's already 8 pm." 

"Yeah me to. I need more time with my princess."

"I can't wait till our marriage." 

"Shall we watch a movie tonight?" Niall says while hugging my from behind. 

"Yes." I smile while putting the plates back at the kitchen cabinet. 

"Yeay, I will get everything ready." Niall says and walks back to the living room. Where does he get so much energy from oh my god. I think while rolling my eyes. 

"I will be there in a second." I shout while I dial the number from Ivy. I haven't spoken to her in a while, except from Whatsapp, and I really miss her.

"SABRINA!!" Ivy shouts.

"Wow Ivy calm down." I laugh.

"I'm so happy to hear you again! And o my god your album!"

"Thank you so much and I know my album is amazing." I fangirl about my own album. 

"Oh and omg I have amazing news!" 

"Tell me." I say getting excited

"I have a boyfriend!"

"O my god! What's his name?" 

"Oliver from the X-Factor! We met and I was fangirling and he saw me and everything was perfect!" She says fangirling.

"Wow that's amazing! Oliver is such  sweet guy." I say, thinking of the memories from Oliver and me. 

"Yes, I'm so sorry but I have to go now, Oliver is taking me out." Ivy says a little bit sad. 

"No problem, have an awesome date." I smile at the ground. 

"I will, bye bye." Ivy says while kissing her phone. 

"Bye bye." and the line ends. 

"I miss that girl." I say to myself and walk to the living room where Niall is sitting with lots of snacks, I actually don't know where he get those from. 

"Yeay!" 

"Come here my teddybear." I say. I go sit on the couch and start hugging Niall. 

"Oh so I'm not your prince anymore?" Niall pouts. 

"You are my teddybear prince." I smile and kiss him on his pouting lips. "So what are we watching?"

"We are going to watch The Notebook, because I know you love it so much." 

"Awwh, you are so cute." I smile and put my head on Niall's chest. I definitely going to marry the right one.