Part 25: The Final Chapter

2025

"No Brody don't play with your sisters hair!" I say while putting Brody of Emma. Brody and Emma are always teasing each other but sometimes it gets a little bit to bad. 

"But, but but." Brody says while cuddling me. Brody and Emma are twins, they are 6 now and they have an older sister called Ivy, just like my best friend and she is 10. They are all Niall and my children. 

"No, don't touch your sisters hair, that can hurt." I try to say serious. 

"Okay mommy." He says and runs to the kitchen when I let him go. 

"Thank you mommy." Emma says while running to me. 

"No problem sweetheart, now go to your daddy." I say and get up from the floor. 

"Mommy!!" I hear Ivy shout. 

"What's wrong honey?"

"I love you." She says and hugs me.

"Awh I love you too." I smile and hug her back. 

"When are we seeing uncle Harry again?" 

"I don't know, maybe soon." 

"Okay, I'm going upstairs again." Ivy says and lets me go. 

"Okay." I say and see Ivy run away. I look up from Ivy and see living room from the house in Switzerland where we have lived for the past 10 years now. The kids all have lived here for their whole live. Still Niall and I are thinking of moving to England, there they have an English school and can make easier friends. Plus we can see the boys more often.

I know that the kids love to see their 'uncles', the boys are so nice to them and they also have kids where they always play with. 

"Sabrina?!?" Niall shouts from the kitchen while waking me up from my daydream. 

"Yeah?" I shout back. I walk to the kitchen and see Niall covered with paint. 

"They said they wanted to paint, but I didn't know it was meant on me." Niall says while looking at our twins. 

"Emma..., Brody..., go to your rooms, now!" I direct to the twins. 

"Okay mommy." Emma giggles and runs upstairs, same as Brody. 

"I think you should go shower and change." I smile at Niall. 

"Not before this." Niall says and starts to kiss me and puts me closer to his body. I start giggling feeling like we were just married. After all, we are a happy family and I couldn't wish any better. 

---

This is the end! I hope you all liked the story.

Greetings Emi xx