Chapter 13: I'm so sorry

(Jess's P.O.V.)

I woke up to a bright light..shining in a corner of my prison. Or...whatever it was. I was tied to the chair I was sitting in. And the ropes smelled of mildew and old age. I looked at my surroundings. The room was dark. The only light came from a light in the corner. My back was against the wall and the corners to my right were both pitch black.

"So your awake..." A voice in on of the black corners said. The person it belonged to stepped out of the light. He had dark brown hair and eyes. His skin was tan. He was wearing a light brown vest over a white dress shirt with a signature black bow-tie. His pants and shoes were black.

Freddy.....

"What do you want?" I said my voice filled with rage. Freddy smiled simpitheticly and waved his hand in a dismissive manner. He walked closer  to me and leaned on the wall next to me.

"Want? I don't want anything from you. I mearly needed to make Foxy feel what I do. All the rage and pain of seeing the girl you love ripped from you by someone who is totally oblivious to her affection!" He clenched his fists and took a few breaths. "He loved you...and I couldn't hurt...." Tears welled in his eyes and wiped them away. "Want to see some pictures?" He said randomly.

"Sure. I'm stuck here until you let me go. Got nothing else to do." I said matter-o-factly. Freddy shot me a wry smile and went into one of the dark corners. He brought back two things. A pile of pictures...and a knife. I gasped in suprise and tride leaning away from him. But instead of cutting me, he cut my ropes and handed me the pictures. He pulled up a chair from somewhere else in the room and sat next to me.

I looked through the pictures in my hand. They were all of Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, or Foxy. One of the pictures really made my heart twist. It was of Freddy, he was sitting on the ground and he looked about 10 or 11. He was crying and his face was a bit bloodied and bruised from what looked like a bully stop. Freddy took in a sharp breath next to me and took the picture out of my hands, mummbling something about 'I thought I got rid of this one.' and he stuffed it in his pocket.

The next few hours went on pretty uneventfully...I think it was about 2:00am when it happened. Freddy had dissapeared into one of the shadows for a few minutes. When he came back, the room suddenly smelled faintly of copper and there was something on his white shirt's sleeve. It looked like a stain, but it was get bigger slowly, and there was another one on his other wrist that was also growing, but much faster. It looked to be a dark krimson color, much like Foxy's trench coat. But after a few minutes, a dark liquid came out from under Freddy's sleeve and dripped to the ground.

It was blood.

(Lia's P.O.V.)

All I could do was sob...My Mom...More tears streamed down my face. It was bad enough losing one mom....but Jess....she is my real mom. My first one didn't give a crap about me. But it still hurt when she left me in the streets.

"I know, Lassie. It hurts me too...more than ye know." Foxy said rubbing my back. It was a usless sentiment..but it helped...just a little.

"We h-have to sa-save her!" I said between sobs and wheezes. Chica came over and took me up in a hug.

"We will." I heard Chica say with grim determination. "We will."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys...sorry for the wait. My grand visor disided it would be a GREAT idea to "accidentaly" break the internet. (Get me off my butt......whatever....)

Well sorry to dissapoint. Thanks sooooooooooo much for all the reads, votes, and comments. I owe you guys.

DA MONKEY OUT