Chapter 15: What was Stolen Long Ago

:.Foxy's P.O.V.:

I leaned over my long ago best friend, in fact, until recently Freddy nor Bonnie wanted to come near me. Bonnie broke that silence. Actually, Bonnie had grown quite secretive as of late, jumping at the slightest sound that soundly even distantly suspicious.

Freddy coughed, drawing Me out of my trance-like state.

"Wheres J-Jess?" Freddy asked softly and shakily.

"She's fine. Her shift is ov'r so she went home." Than I remembered something else. "Oh, don't werry 'bout yer fans...Jess asked to have a day te' repair and repaint all of us, so she'll be back in an hour." I added.

"Kind of a bad way to start your first week, eh?" Freddy joked, before bursting into a coughing fit. And I smiled weakly. My old friend, practically died at Jess's feet, her kidnapper, yet she no less than dragged him through hall after hall, trying to save him...Jess was an angel at heart, if anything.

"I'm gonna kill him..." I heard Freddy murmur. If that didn't spark my interest I might as well be a dead man-er-animal-er-whatever... I couldn't inquire as to whom he was talking about because he had slipped back into unconsciousness. I waited for a few minutes, till I realized that waiting for him to wake up was pointless, seeing as loss of blood made him slightly drowsy and lightheaded.

I walked out of the room, looking for Bonnie. He was acting suspicious and I'm getting annoyed...I turned a corner and run straight into someone. When my head stopped spinning I looked at my obsticle. Chica. Just for seeing her a blush crawled onto my face and my hair stood on end. Chica looked back at me, a blush crawling on her face as well.

"F-foxy." She said. "We need to talk..."

"'Bout what, lass?"

"Remember yesterday morning...when I...I..."

"Kissed me?"

"Ya...um that." Chica said. "Look-I...I'm sorry. I didn't have any reason to-"

Suddenly Foxy leaned forward and pressed his lips to Chica's, cutting her off mid-sentence. Though shocked at first, Chica kissed back. When they finally pulled back for air, Foxy grinned.

"Ye have no idea how long ah wanted te do that."