Chapter 16: Mike?

:.Mike's P.O.V.:

I trudged into the pizzaria, grumpily mumbling. My day off was nice, but now I have to work double time to make it up. As I walked into the security office, I plopped into my chair and started chugging my coffee.

"Mikey, Mikey, Mikey! How are you?" An errie voice said from the right doorway. I turned to see another teenage boy that had the same clothes as Bonnie did, but istead of violet they were gold, he had a navy blue tie and top hat, and he also had bear ears. I nearly choked on my coffee. I took the cup away from my mouth in discust.

"Who are you?" I said, looking him over again. The boy chuckled, his golden hair glowing in the dim light of the office, and his light brown eyes flashing a light golden color.

"Me? I'm Golden Freddy, but you can call me Gold...I understand that you made a deal with...whats his name? Oh, Bonnie...Yes him. He was right you know, your asking alot for just simple advise...You know how hard it is to keep four other anamatronics from killing someone? Very difficult." He chuckled. "Oh, but of corse you didn't know about me..." He walked closer to me smiling evily, his figure flashing from a broken, golden anamatronic to the boy and back...over and over. He came very close and poked me in the chest. "...I'm their dirty little secret."

I opened my mouth to reply, but as I did so, he faded into dust and fell to the floor. A golden aura rose from the dust and into my open mouth...then it all went black.

:.Bonnies P.O.V.:

I walked down the hallway to the office, my anamatronic feet clinking against the floor. I walked slowly, to keep from alerting anyone of my presence down here. I walked farther down the hall. I needed advice, badly. I was having conflicting feelings about the deal with Mike, but nothing bad had come out of it yet. Once I was close to the office I heard a creepy voice, the kind that aspires creeping skin.  "...I'm their dirty little secret." it said.

Then I heard a deep gasp and someone falling to the floor. I didn't dare move. I peeked around the corner of the window and what I saw will probably haunt me forever. Mike was on all fours, and he seemed to be coughing up blood. He slowly stood up, the dark krimson liquid still flowing down his face. A golden aura-like figure surrounded his body, in the shape of a golden anamatronic that only me and others had seen. Golden Freddy had possesed Mike.

-*-*-*

I ran full speed down the hall, my feet making loud clanks as I sped up more. Once I made it to the cove I turned the corner into it. Chica and Foxy were hugging, and I nearly blanched with discust. When I cam in they pulled apart and asked the reason for my head-first jaunt into the cove.

"Gold..." I managed to gasp out. "Gold's got Mike."