Chapter 12: Why didn't you tell me? (part 2)

(Jess's P.O.V.)

As I walked into the pizzaria with my daughter jumping up and down and singing the cutest song ever. Chica walked up to us and gave a warm smile...or at least smiled as much as she could. She was an anamatronic after all.  She led us over to the cove and ushered us behind the curtains.

The lights were on in the cove so I could get a good veiw of the place. It hadn't changed much, the walls where painted with a wave disign, it was flaking a bit but it was the original paint. There was a door in the corner that caught my attention.

Chica motioned for us to follow her through the dorr. Behind it there was what looked like to be a teenage boy's room. The bed was large and messy and the room was plain, besides a small amount of random articals scattered about the room. Foxy was in the corner next to the bed smiling wide. He guestured for us to come over.

"Jess, true to ye word ye filled your end of the bargain. Now its my turn." He turned me and Lia around and told us not to turn until he tapped us on the shoulder. After we had turned around I heard a noise that I think sounded like an angel singing. The courus of voices suddenly stopped and someone tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned around. And in the place of the two anamatronics were two teenagers. There was a boy and a girl. They were around 18ish Im guessing. The girl had a waist-long blond pony tail and a pale complection. She was wearing a faded, bright yellow dress with an apron on top that had the words 'LETS EAT' on the apron pocket. Her dress ended about mid thigh along with her apron and covering the rest of her legs were two knee-high stockings which were under 1 inch yellow heels. The entire outfit complimented her violet eyes.

The boy, on the other hand, had dark red hair that was completely out of control. His hazle eyes looked like they were glowing. He was wearing a crimson trench-coat that was adorned with random black buttons and zippers. He was wearing a ripped dress shirt and black jeans and his muscles showed clearly through the ripps in both. He had more athlete muscles than body builder muscles. He had a hook for one hand and he had a sword at his side.

"Foxy? Chica?" I said in disbeleif. They both smiled and nodded. Foxy looked at Chica out of the corner of his eyes and allowed a small blush to crawl onto his face. I ship it so much! I thought. Chica bent down and hugged an excited little Lia while Foxy watched with a sort of hopless look on his face.

Suddenly a bang was heard from behind us. The door was open and in the doorway stood none other than Freddy. His blue eyes seemed to gleam. I couldn't make out to much of his human form before he ran over, sucker punched Foxy in the face, pushed Lia and Chica out of the way and grabbed me. He dragged me with inhuman strength before dragging me down the hall torwards the security office.

"Jess!" Foxy and Chica yelled. But the most heart-broken scream didn't come from them. It was from-

Mommy!!!! Lia screamed between sobs.