Chapter 18: Haunting

:.Gold's P.O.V.:

I stretched Mike's back and flexed his fingers. I hadn't possessed anyone since that 'Murderer' incident, and I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel good...well exept Fred-bear. It feels...refreshing. I peeked out the door of the office, Mike's green eyes roving the hallway for unwanted guests. I smiled and backed into the office again. I sat in the chair and put the camera tablet on the table.

I closed my eyes and focused, seeing what I wanted, I 'reached' for it and 'pulled' in towards me. I skimmed through Mike's memories, only stopping on anything significant.  I stopped at his wedding, his first and second children...I decided to go back farther, into less recent memories. I stopped at one when he was in the hospital, critically injured.

"What?" I said, roving in deeper into his subconscious. I came across another memory, one of the pizzeria, judging by how tall he was, he was about 7 to 8. He was talking to Foxy, but I couldn't tell what he was saying. Suddenly he spilled his drink on the anamatronic and Foxy shorted out, his mouth opening wide, his jaws coming closer...

I jerked awake, once again in the office. I smiled.

I just found the bitten.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I un-possessed Mike- leaving him unconciouss in the chair. I floated down the hall and looked at the others. Foxy was in his anamatronic form, sleeping, in front of the cove. Man, Deja-vu...Freddy was also a sitting duch when I kidnapped Jess...

I floated back down the hall, re-possessing Mike, and forcing all my power into my form, making a transluscent figure of my anamatronic form apearing aroung Mike.

Ready or not here I come.