Chapter 10: Welcome to the Show...

short authors note....

My grand Visor fed me cupcakes, lolipops, and every other sugary item in exsistence. I am hyper. Now I do double post.

ON WIT TEH STORY!!

(Narratoooorz P.O.V.)

"Jess?" Foxy repeated. "Me First Mate, Jess!" Foxy stepped out the shadows and looked down at Jess. He smiled and caught her up in a bear hug.

"Nice to see you too!" She hugged him back, but suddenly pushed against his shoulders. "Foxy! Humans need to breathe! Foxy put her down and mumbled an apology. She smiled and waved one of her hands in a 'its okay' motion and put her hands in her jean pockets.

"I brought my daughter with me. I told her all about you and the others. Including-" Her face darkened. "Freddy..." She said with malice in her voice. Foxy cringed outwardly and nodded. When Jess was here as a kid, Freddy used to ingnore her for being around Foxy all the time. Freddy hated him then too, and that was before the bite. Then it hit Foxy;

"Daughter? Can an ol' pirate see his first mates child?" He asked then he reminded himself of the promise he made. "Oh..Jess, Lassie? Remember before I went ou' o' order, I promised to show ye somethin' if ye became an employee?" He looked at her to see her reaction. Her navy blue eyes were bright with enthusiasim and memorys.

"Yes, Captain. I remember." She said, saluting and making a silly face.

"Did ye fill out yer end of the bargain?"

She smiled. "You bet I did! I became a waitress and mechanic."

##__-##__-##__-##__-##__-####-__##-__

(Jess's P.O.V.)

(I'm changing p.o.v.s to first person 'cause this easier)

After arranging with Foxy to come tonight with my daughter, I sneaked back through the curtains. No one noticed me pick back through the crowd and grab my daughter, Lia. I pulled her forwards the front or the seating area. We sat in the employees only seats and watched as Bonnie came up to introduce Foxy.

"Hello, everyone." Bonnie smiled at the crowd and waved to a few kids who were giggling excitedly. "I wanted to say, that a certain pirate has been traveling the world, and he's finally come back to tell you a bunch of new story's!" He smiled again and went behind the purple and blue starred curtain.

-------------------------------

Goobye!

$orry...i'll post the other chapter tomorrow.

DA MONKEY out