Chapter 6: Green as envy

: .Freddys P.O.V. :

Freddy looked on as Chica skipped up to the stage, He hadn't seen Chica this happy since her last birthday. He turned around to grab his dinner. Pizza. Freddy sighed. They always had Pizza. He bit into the cheese pizza and grinned, it wasn't SOOO bad.

Chica ran up to Freddy, practically hopping off of the walls.

"Freddy! Foxy's performing again!" Chica said happily, oblivious to the look of sheer hatred that appeared of Freddy's face. "Aren't you excited for him?"

"Of course I am, Chica." Freddy said with false enthusiasm. He knew she wouldn't notice. He loved Chica, but she wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

"See you tomorrow, Freddy. It's to late to practise. She said yawning. She turned into her anamatronic form and walked to her place. Shutting off her servos, She went to bed.

Freddy was thinking of doing the same, but a noise from down the hall stopped him. Freddy turned and saw Bonnie coming down the hall. Bonnie froze. He had obviously not wanted anyone to see him coming down the hall.

"Bonnie? What are you doing down there?" Freddy asked.

"Trying to scare Mike....He-he shut the door on me." Bonnie said not meeting Freddys eyes.

"Your lying. Your left ear is twitching. It always twitches when you lie." Freddy said, putting his hands in his pockets smugly. Bonnie cringed.

"You know me too well, Freddy." He said after a moment.

"What. Were. You. Doing?" Freddy asked. He was angry. Why would Bonie lie to him?

"Well....."