Chapter 3: The deal

: .Freddys P.O.V. :

Freddy was talking to a young girl around 5 years old when he saw the kids next to the cove. He kindly said goodbye to the young girl and started to walk over, to tell the kids it wasn't safe. The kids walked away and Freddy just kept walking. He knew he should go back to the stage but he wanted to know what the kids where looking at.

Freddy stopped just outside of the barrier of the cove and looked in. His eyes wandered over the out of order sign and he stopped abruptly. He looked back at the sign and read it again. "Coming Soon!?" Freddy yelled under his breath. He had to be quiet so foxy wouldn't notice him. He tiptoed as fast as he could out of earshot of the cove and ran torwards the stage.

: .Chicas P.O.V. :

Chica said goodbye to the last of the kids as they walked out and turned to see Freddy bowling torwards the stage, nearly running ove some of the kids as they walked out. Freddy got to the stage and hesitated. There were small sparks coming out of his shoulder, which means he was over heated.

"Freddy!" Chica said running over to him and quicly putting an icepack on his mainframe. "Why in the WIDE, WIDE WORLD are you risking servo damage!?!" She screamed, practically into his ear. Freddy cringed, but said nothing.

Once his shoulder stopped sparking and his mainframe cooled down, he turned into his human form, straightening his tie before looking up. Chica and Bonnie had done the same, as the animatronic form is much harder to hold. Bonnie let out a breath he'd probably been holding when he transformed before the pizzeria opened that morning. Robots don't breath.

They all turned to see the tip of Foxy's tail dissapeer into the bathroom.

"Hes really loud when he runs." Bonnie remarked putting his guitar down and cringing at the noise Foxy's run made.

"Thats who I want to talk about. His sign says.." Freddy looked at the ground. "Coming Soon."

: .Freddys P.O.V. :

Freddy didn't know what to think of the emotions swirling aroung in his head. He was happy for Foxy, but he still hated him for biting that kid. Chica was extatic.

"Shouldn't we congragulate him or somthing? We don't even know what he looks like anymore!" Bonnie said to himself..(OMG such a loner..  XD) "Chica what do you think?" Freddy said turning around, but Chica was already gone. She was walking torwards the cove, more like marching determanintley (idk if thats a word but im puting it there anyway! cuz....i can?). Freddy looked on in abject horror as Chica went past the barrier of the cove, sat down, and waited.

: .Bonnies P.O.V. :

"I hate this....or at least Foxy, or do I? I don't  know anymore..." Bonnie babbled on to himself as he stood outside of Mikes door, smiling like a maniac. "$%&*!" Mike said, slaming the door on Bonnies face. "What do you want rabbit?!" Mike yelled at him through the door. "Advise.." Bonnie said turning to his human form. Mike looked through the window glaring, than jumped back in suprise when he saw a teenage boy with violet hair outside.

"What the crap did you do with Bonnie, kid?" Mike yelled through the door.

"I AM BONNIE YOU KNUCKLEHEAD! LET ME IN!" said Bonnie through the door.

: .Mikes P.O.V. :

Mike opened the door and let the boy in. He had violet hair and red eyes, he was wearing a white dress shirt with a violet vest. He was wearing black jeans, which was typical for a teenager, the onlything that REALLY set him apart was a fluffy tail and two  Violet rabbit ears that twiched from time to time.

 "Who are you..." Mike said, closing the door behind the strange...thing..kid...

"Did you not hear me??" the boy said his ears twitching in annoyance. The boy gestured for Mike to close his eyes and turn around. As Mike did so, he heard a  blood curdiling noise that sounded like flesh ripping, along with a noise you expect to hear when someones bone breaks,

Somthing with a huge hand tapped his shoulder and he turned around, opening his eyes. The boy with the rabbit ears was gone. Instead, there was Bonnie. Creepy and crazy looking as ever. Mike gasped and fell back into his chair, putting his arm up over his face, pitifully whining.

Mike watched through his fingers the giant robot turn back into a teenage boy, but this time, the noise was somewhat like you would expect a angel would sound like if they where angry. Or playing American Football. The boy twitched his nose playfuly as he helped Mike back up.

"S-s-sooo...Bonnie, what advise do you need?" Mike felt weird talking to a teenager with ears and a bunny tail, but giving him advise was probably weirder.

"Foxys been fixed.." Bonnie said looking at Mike who quickly checked the pirate cove camera, only to see chica. "And I don't know weather or not to go and congradulate him..or..if I hate him."

"Okay kid..uh.. " Mke said. He was starting to sweat. "But first you gotta do somthing for me."

Bonnie looked up. That was not the kind of answer he was expecting. But at least he was helping.

"What is it?" 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys! 19 reads in 2 days! yay! So...ya. Im glad theres been no troll comments but you guys have been so silent! Feedback!

(dresses in elf cosply) The trolls...I must steal their brownies....