Chapter 14: Breathe Dammit!

:.Freddys P.O.V.:

I walked into the Bathroom around 2:00. I looked in the mirror. I didn't look any different. Well...Sort of. I poked some of the stubble on my chin. I grabbed the razor blade from the compartment underneath one of the floor tiles and started to shave.

"Nice to see you so healthy...brother." A voice said behind me. The way he said it made my skin crawl.

"Nice to see to too..." I turned around. "Gold." My brother...Gold or Golden Freddy. He was dressed the same as me exept his clothes were gold, not brown. His hair was blond and his tie and hat were navy blue.

"What do you want?" I asked empitheticaly.

"Want? I don't want anything from you. I want something from Her...." He gestured back to the room that Jess was in.

"Don't you dare hurt her!" I whispered menicingly.

"But thats just what you did isn't it? Thats what you did, and I had no part in it....But you wanted an excuse to be close to her, so you convinsed yourself you loved Chica...but you never did...did you?" He jabbed me in the chest. "You love Jess....But, I guess she can't love both of us."

"What do you mean?" I found myself saying.

"Oh, dear." He feigned consern "Poor little Fredbear doesn't know...how Awful. I thought it was obvious. I love Jess...You love Jess..." He came close to me, sneering. "Theres not enough room for two...."

Suddenly he grabbed the razor from my hand and slashed deep into my right wrist. I cried out and grabbed it to stop the bleeding. He grabbed my other wrist and slit it as well, but not as deep. He used his hold to bring me closer to him.

"Might as well make it look like you did it...poor ol' Fredbear...to depressed to go on.." He smiled evily. "Then she'll be mine..." He faded slowly...into dust and dissapeared. I stummbled into the other room and fell. Right before I blacked out I heard Jess yell;

"FREDDY!"

:.Jess's P.O.V.:

I ran up to Freddy as he fell. He had passed out. I listened for his breath but it was coming in short. Suddenly, it stopped. I felt for a pulse. Nothing.

I started pumping his chest with my hands, something I learned in child care class. Suddenly he coughed and took a deep, raggedy breath in. Still unconscious, but alive. I hugged him. Tightly, like if I let go he would die...again.

Eventually, I decided to drag him to Foxy, Chica, and Bonnie. I dragged him slowly and painstakingly through hall after hall, but I finally made it to the cove. Breathing heavily, I propped him up against the stairs ans pushed the curtains aside.

Suddenly I was rushed by three-no four objects.

"Mom!"

"H-help him." I said out of breath.

"Who?" Chica, Foxy, and Bonnie asked in unison.

"Freddy." I replied. Immediately after I mentioned the name, four identical looks of surprise mixed with horror and hatred popped upon their faces. "Come on..."

I walked through the curtain again, the pools of blood were getting larger. Everyone behind me gasped.

Freddy's eyes opened for a moment, his stare was drowsy, but filled with pain. "P-p-lease He-e-lp Me...."

_______-----------_______

Woah...that took a dark twist....