Goofball

1978

"FREDDIE NO!! GET HER!!" Roger yelled as he slipped and fell to the side with a pink towel in his hands.

The seemingly innocent two yr old was running away naked from the two grown men one being her dad. Micky, was Freddie's daughter that he adopted as a baby who he had treated as his own after Mary had left him.

Freddie was indeed heartbroken and wanted a fresh start, so he adopted the beautiful little girl. Freddie being in a band had her in a baby carrier all day as he worked and how the boys love the baby ofcourse in some time they would never finish rehearsal and blame Freddie for it.

But that doesn't matter at the moment, right now the little girl was to take a bath.

"God Fred you should have called Deaky instead!" Roger yelled teasingly as he stood up from slipping on the floor while Freddie kept running to chase his daughter.

"Come back here you little monkey!" Freddie called out to his litttle girl who ran away from him giggling. "Nuh uh dadda!!" She yelled out laughing and running around the living room.

Roger groaned as his back was sore after slipping and falling down on the floor. "You go on..I'll be up-" he replied with a whine "God I wish I wasn't your best friend Fred"

Freddie quickly tackled his little girl bundling her up in the pink towel "I got you! Now I don't have to see your ass again cause if anyone sees it i'll make sure to kick their arse" he teased as he walked to the bathroom "Get your ass up Rog we have a baby to clean"

Roger stood up rubbing his back alittle "I wished you asked Deaky"

"I wish you'd stop whining like a drama queen" Freddie replied as he placed the four yr old in the bath tub "Are you ready to get more fabulous than you already are darling?"

"Uncle Roger stinks more! Yuck!!" She giggled as Freddie sat down on the toilet and opened the tap letting the water start flowing around the empty tub. "Ya hear that Rog, little darling thinks you stink" Freddie teased as the little girl started humming with her small toy submarine.

"We all live in the yellow submawine! The yellow submawine the yellow submwaine!" Micky sang happily as Roger started massaging her scalp with the shampoo "I wish I wasn't a babysitter while you're over there-" He groaned.

"Oh don't be such a bore i'm currently folding her clothes just incase she needs extra ones when we head to the park."

Roger rolled his eyes as he chuckled at Micky playing with the water and smacking it as he massaged her hair "Are you excited to head to the park with your handsome uncle Little Mercury?" He teased as he started rinsing her hair to the back as to not get bubbles from her eyes.

"Let's see I have more diapers, baby wipes and baby powder just incase of emergency, baby food, more diapers, a first aid kit and toys in her backpack..I'm not missing anything am i?"  Freddie asked as he prepared the small butterfly backpack while Roger picked up Micky drying her up with her pink fluffy towel.

"You're forgetting her outfit" Roger replied jokingly before he looked around the closet for a perfect outfit.

"How about this one Fred?"

Roger pulled out a short blue dress with a matching white hat

Roger pulled out a short blue dress with a matching white hat. "Looks cute" he snickered as he walked to Freddie throwing him the clothes and also throwing in the red baby doll shoes.

Freddie quickly catches the shoes that Roger threw in his face before setting them in the bed "Alright little monkey time to wear these beautiful clothes your uncle Roger searched out just for you" he smirked as he quietly placed on her diaper before lifting the blue dress unto her.

"Are ya ready to head to the park? We could have some ice cream" he smiled as he lifted her up fixing the hat over her brushed hair.

She giggled as she held unto him. "Let's go dadda! Uncle Roger is exctied too!" She replied excitedly as Roger picked up her backpack and placed it upon her shoulder "Sure I am let's head out now, you're lucky that your dadda has cancelled rehearsals just for you" he laughed.

---Time Skipz---
Roger sat next to the little girl playing in the small sandbox as he watched Freddie had literally pushed not exactly pushed but quickly ran unto the ice cream truck first to get three before the little kids would even get one.

"Hm what are ya doin there Mick- OH god No-" Roger panicked looking back at Micky with her hand in her hat with Sand inside and she had placed it unto her dark hazel brown hair. "I-" he froze with his eyes widened as she giggled "Look uncle i'm just like you! My hair is yellow!" She laughed with her hair filled with grains of sand falling off to her blue dress.

"Oh God Freddie's going to murder me.." he whispered as he quickly stood her up and patted down her dress quickly as possible.

"Hey Roger I got you a popsicle if that's alri-" Freddie froze seeing his daughter with sand falling off her hair with Roger also patting down the sand in her dress.

"What the hell Rog-" Freddie watched in horror as he lifted his little girl's hat and quickly sand fell unto her dress going down.

"I was..I was distracted?" Roger laughed nervously as Freddie stared in horror "I want to have hair like uncle Roger!" Micky cheered happily as she took the ice cream from Freddie nomming it without the spoon.

Freddie sighed in defeat as he sat down nex t to them disapponted "Roger..You're so dead" he replied with a glare as Roger gulped nervously as he nommed his popsicle "I-I- Atleast the kid wanted to be me right?" He replied as he kept his eyes unto the swings avoiding Freddie's eyes darting into his soul.

"I- does that mean I won't be her godfather?"

"Definetly not..And I already picked a man for it.."

((Ooh First Chapter of a oneshot ey? I DID WELL RIGHT? right-))