Live Aid

1985

"Ready?"

"Ready Dadda!" The 9 yr old Micky cheered placing on her black shades against her nose and ears as they were about to be swarmed by paparazzis as they were about to head out.

"Now darling I want you to hold unto dadda when we head out alright?" Freddie smiled ruffling her hair. "Yes dadda!" Micky cheered happily as Freddie picked her up against his chest trying to protect her privacy as they walked into the stadium.

The moment they entered, Micky was happily greeted by her three uncles "Little Mercury! Great to see you!" Deaky yelled out as Freddie placed her down gently "Now go play with your uncles while I talk with uncle David" 

Micky happily nodded as she gave Roger a hug "Great to see you again especially in a place like this Micky" Roger laughed as he swung the 9 yr old around.  "Aw no hugs for uncle Deaky?" Deaky asked opening his arms out to her. Micky giggled as she went to hug him aswell. The three were always happy to see her any time, she was their little mercury after all.

"Come on, let's head to the trailer, Darcie is with your dadda and uncle David right now." Deaky explained while Roger held the little girl's hand "Probably begging them to do Under Pressure together live.." He teased before a familiar figure caught his eye which he evily smirked "Hold on Micky I need to uhm get something you stay with uncle Deaky okay?"

Micky looked at him and gently nodded as they continued walking with Deaky seeing the other singers getting ready.

It took a while but then Roger began talking behind the two.

"How's The Beatles addiction going on?"

"Uncleee it's not an addiction! but but I weally love Paul" Micky cooed happily as Roger muffled his laugh behind her, Deaky looked behind him with a slight surprise in his face before he turned around once more. 

"Oh yeah what's your favorite thing about Paul?" Roger teased. Micky thought for a while but simply giggled "I wuv Paul's eyelashes and his smile and his adowable laugh!" she cooed with a dreamy sigh.

"Why thank you love, girls seem to think so too, That's a lot coming from a lovely girl like you." Paul replied as he was next to Roger the entire time, behind Deaky and Micky, as they walked talking about himself the entire time, which he found quite adorable for a little girl like her.

Micky froze as Deaky stopped walking covering his mouth as he and Roger began laughing. "P-Paul!?" she screamed as she turned around nearly fainting, Paul just giggled gently pulling the little girl into a warm hug which she accepted tightly "John also told me that I was your favorite." he smirked as the little girl kept fangirling and squealing happily.

"Hey, I heard Micky squeal, what's gotten her excited this tim- Oh.. I see" Freddie ran back to the boys only to see Micky burying her face on the one and only Paul McCartney's black sweater, Freddie chuckled happily as he folded his arms "Good job Roger, now Little monkey finally got her wish" he teased as Paul started running off with the little girl in his arms "Now John and I shall keep her!" he yelled as Micky laughed before Freddie started running after them along with Roger and Deaky "NO! Mr. McCartney that's my daughter!" Freddie yelled out.

----Timeskip----

After all the running, snacks and photos. Queen and Micky were waiting for them to be called on stage. Micky was very excited to see her daddy on stage but Freddie was still rather worried on who would look after the little monkey while they were on stage, and suddenly David entered the trailer. "Hey guys, they're calling you already , they said you need to follow the set schedule so.."