Mistakes and Arguments

1984 (Bohemian Rhapsody Movie Ver)

"MTV banned our video, the youth of America. We helped give birth to MTV." Freddie explained angrily prancing around the room.

"It's America." Brian replied looking at Freddie, laying his hand out from the couch where he sat "They're Puritans in public, perverts in private."

"I'm never touring in the U.S. again." Freddie shook his head before letting a scoff looking at his three band mates "And I'm the one being blamed for it." 

"Not you, dear... whose idea, I believe, it was to dress up in drag. " Freddie glared pointing at Roger.

"And not you. not even you, who wrote the bloody thing."

-----Meanwhile------

An 8 yr old was just at her giant room playing with her dolls and blocks, her dadda always told her to always leave the room when there's a band discussion, only to go downstairs when she is called, which she always obeyed. She just proceeded to play with her toys trying to ignore her thoughts.

 She didn't want to talk about it with Darcie and Sean since they wouldn't understand, she was always away from her dadda because of his massive parties and..these new friends.. Which scared her which she didn't like, she was hardly cared for but she didn't really find it serious, as long as dadda loves her that's for sure.

 Unfortunately Freddie had a devil in his house, Paul (Not McCartney lol- he's an angel, but Prenter HAHAHA no-) Paul knocked on her door which she happily yelled "Come in!!" 

"Hey Micky, your dadda has been callin' you , why don't you head down now?" Plastic as can be.

"Okee! I'm coming down now!" she cheerfully replied holding her stuffed rabbit as she head downstairs before hearing their conversation 'Mr. Prenter is such a A-hole as uncle Roger says!' she thought as she peeked on what was going on. seemed mad.

"How much?" Roger asked as Brian looked directly at Freddie near the window who simply looked away holding a cigarette in his fingers playing ignorant.  "What did they pay you?" 

"I wanna know how much they paid you..." Roger stood up angrily looking at him with fury in his eyes after he just signed a contract on a solo album literally the first step into breaking a band.

"$4 million dollars!"

"That's more than any Queen deal." Deaky mumbled placing his palm against his chin, everyone avoiding eye contact around the room, Micky just looked worriedly, I mean uncle Roger and her dadda rarely fought, that is, when she's not around, but to hear them both yell at each other was very scary for her.

"Look, the routine is killing us. I mean, you must all want a break from all the arguments. I mean, whose song gets on the album... whose song's the single... who wrote what... who gets a bigger slice of the royalties... what's on the B-side, all of it. You must need a break." 

"Freddie, we're a family." Brian said softly looking back at him from his seat/

"No, we're not!" Freddie yelled out which made Micky gasp softly but not hear-able by the four blokes fighting. "We're not a family! You've got families, children, wives."

"What have I got?"

Those four words nearly broke the little girl watching them. Wasn't she his family? Was she not enough for him? Didn't he want her? A million questions were filling up her single body, the poor child was having an existential crisis.

"You've got a daughter and $4 million. Perhaps you can buy yourself a family, OH wait you already have one.." Deaky said shaking his head angrily to the chap who just forgotten the existence of his daughter. Freddie just played ignorant as he turned his back from them.

"I won't compromise my vision any longer."

"Compromise? Are you joking? You were working at Heathrow before we gave you a chance." He yelled as he backed away close to the doorway Micky was listening, the 8 yr old was already crying from what her own dadda said.

"And without me... you'd be a dentist... drumming 12/8-time blues at the weekend at the Crown and Anchor." He said walking closer to the three seated down at the couch while Paul Prenter watched with an evil smirk on his face, of course this what he wanted, for Freddie to be separated from his brothers and his own daughter. 

"And you, well, you would be Dr. Brian May... author of a fascinating dissertation on the cosmos... that no one ever reads."

"And Deaky... for the life of me... nothing comes to mind."

"I studied electrical engineering, does that meet your standard?"

"It's Perfect." He smirked teasingly as he puts out the cigarette to the ash tray before he began to walk out without saying another word.

"You just killed Queen." Roger said quietly yet so disappointed, 

"Oh, give it a kiss one day. She might wake up." Freddie replied sarcastically looking back at Roger without any regret.

"You need us, Freddie, more than you know." Brian added, still seated down trying to be calm from the argument. 

"I don't need anyone." Freddie muttered as he was about to walk out but an 8 yr old blocked his way crying after all the hurtful things her own father said. She didn't understand what he meant by what do I got.. Wasn't she his family? His child?

"Dadda?" she whimpered with tears pricking down her eyes as she looked up the man she once knew father.

"Micky.." Roger froze seeing the child infront of Freddie already crying, Freddie stood there like a statue not knowing what to do. Honestly did he take back what he said? we'll never know but after Roger started walking to the little girl, Micky started running up to Paul kicking him in the balls as she angrily cried "YOU RUINED MY DADDA! YOU RUINED MY FAMILY!" the two boys quicky shot up from their seats trying to pull the child away from the Paul on the floor literally dying. Yes they wanted her to beat the shit out of him but the child was heartbroken and they were hurt too, to know that the first man to break her heart was her own Father.

"Micky stop" Freddie said pulling her from Paul, she stopped kicking Paul and looked up at him, tears still pricking from her eyes.. "I.." Freddie couldn't make an excuse, he didn't have one at all from what he said about his own daughter not being his family, not being good enough for him.

"I hate you.." Micky muttered sadly as she was picked up by Roger, Freddie tried to hold her, trying to explain but Roger could only back away shaking his head, holding Micky to his chest as he began to walk off. "I'm staying with uncle Roger, even he's a better parent than you" she stated before the three boys began following Roger and Micky off the front door.

Freddie could only stare as the love of his life was taken from him seeing her look away holding unto her bunny plush she named John that he gave her on her 6th birthday It hurt to see her leave the front door without him.  Just like how he saw Mary walking off at him after saying "Your life is going to be very difficult" And it was actually going to happen to him again.

'