Playmates

1980

"Now darling are you excited to see your alien godfather?" Freddie asked his four yr old jokingly as he brushed her hair.

"Dadda! Uncle David is not scawy alien!" She giggled happily as she swinged her small feet around as Freddie was getting her ready for a some kind of play date but she didn't know the kids yet which was Freddie's part of the surprise, he was 'very much knew that his little girl would love it.  He quietly fixed her adorable puffy blue sleeves before locking her shoes.

"Now little monkey, I want you to cover your eyes along the way okay?" Freddie smirked as Micky giggled "Nuh! I want to seeee!" she whined as Freddie picked her up "Now is that a way to react to a surprise?" He asked as he gently placed a small headband on her hair "Aw I guess not." she pouted before she covered her eyes with her tiny palms. 

Freddie let out a quiet chuckle before he started walking to his car with Terry ready to open the car doors, of course Freddie had already gave the four a heads up while he locked the baby car seat preparing for their  before Terry, his driver started turning the engine on and beginning to drive off.

---Timeskipzz---

Freddie snickered noticing his little girl still had her hands to her eyes, all for the sake of a surprise, Terry then suddenly stopped the car.

"Why'd we stop dadda?" Micky asked still keeping her eyes covered before a man with copper red hair knocked on Freddie's window, Freddie then quickly placed his index finger to his lips before pointing at the little girl with her eyes covered. "Oh we're going to get gas" He replied before he got out the car "Great to see you David" Freddie quickly pulled David into a hug. "And you too Darcie" He added and he crouched down looking at Darcie who happily gasped 

" Uncle Freddie!" the five yr old yelled as she quickly gave him a big hug. "Ofcourse you'd miss me, who doesn't?" 

He smiled before pulling away and standing up "Oh..Speak of the devil" he snickered as David turned around to see John (Lennon- i'm not kidding-) with the five yr old Sean in his arms " 'Least i'm more early than you folks.." he teased

Freddie smirked evilly "Hey John why don't you nudge the little monkey at the car?" Freddie knew his own little daughter very much indeed LOVE The Beatles unfortunately even more than his own band, he never really told her that the band broke up before she was even born, it would make her very much sad.

This was his surprise and he was very much happy to see her reaction.

John chuckled fixing his glasses "Always happy to see another screamin' girl" he teased before he started heading inside the car and clearing his throat. Micky still had her eyes closed keeping her hands to her eyes.

he chuckled before he unlocked the baby seat and picked her up, setting her unto his lap "It's hot to stay in this car innit?" John asked as he held unto her just incase she falls out of excitement.

The four yr old removed her hands to her eyes before looking up at the man who was holding her.

"JOOOOHN!!!!!!!!" Micky screamed happily as he laughed before he gave her a big hug "Hm big fan ey?" John raised a brow, he kept hugging her while David and Freddie chuckle at the sight.

"JoooOOhhnNn" Micky whined still hugging hi. John snickered as he opened the door still picking her up and got out the car "MickYyY" he teased back.

"How do you know my name!?!?!" Micky gasped looking up at him.

"Oh yer dad told me you're a clever little girl who loves The Beatles, tell me what's ya favorite songs?"

"Uhh Across the univewse and Michelle and and here there and everywhere ooh and and and In my life!" She cheered.