Helter Skelter

1994

"Oh come on dad it's gonna be fine, it's just a little school party that's all.." The 18 yr old Micky folded her arms playfully as she held unto the black phone.

"Micky Maria Bulsara Mercury YOU better be home at 10 sharp" Freddie yelled as Jim sat next to him near the piano.

"Yeah yeah don't worry dad, Terry is taking us home, y'hear that Terry?! Dad said 10 PM!" She yelled fixing her doc martens boots.

She was wearing a red velvet peacoat that had long sleeves. Unfortunately it even covered her chest and the only thing visible was her knees. She know how Freddie gets when she wears 'too seeable to some parts' outfits.

He pulls off this look with a tie, and the vests tend to be grey or black. In the cold winter months, he is frequently wearing a wool pea coat.

So to Sean he took it as such an advantage to place an arm around Micky or place his jacket on her, even if Freddie was going to hunt him down with a pitchfork and a torch.

I mean the two were 19 years old and Micky was now 18 shouldn't she be responsible now for her own problems and free to do whatever she wants?

The three began to head out the car before Terry yelled out "10 pm sharp Micky!"

"Yeah yeah I knowww, it's a party not a sleepover!" Micky yelled back waving her hand as Terry began driving off since he wasn't going to stay and wait for them.

Darcie pulled her alittle before pulling Sean 's hand to hers, the two turned red and looked away "Aww isn't that cuuute?" She teased while Sean glared at her "I hate you-"

"Heyy little sis welcome to the party!" Duncan shouted inside the house before walking to the three.

"Darcie, lookin good as always. Sean nice to see you- I almost thought you were mr.Lennon for a sec with the glasses" He teased before he laughed turning to Micky.

"Micky.. Did you have to beg mr. Mercury for a week?"

"..A month-" She teased "no i'm kidding, the benefit of having two of my dads is that pops always defends me from my dad" she smirked as she folded her arms.

"Well good thing you didn't have to seek permission from your other uncles aswell" he replied "But I think we should head in now, dad told me to keep a close eye on Darcie- Unfortunately-"

"WHAT!?" Darcie glared at him folding her arms. "It's not my word, it's dad's so must act accordingly" Duncan protested as he pushed the three inside the house.

"Also, Sean, try not to makeout in the couch please- "

Sean froze and turned red before Micky snickered "I'm getting a beer" she teased as she started walking to the kitchen. Darcie already got a drink for some reason.

Micky took a cup and some beer before heading back to Darcie and Sean "For some reason it's pretty loud" she joked as she took a sip. "Darcie- we're only starting and you already got gin-"

"I mean no harm done right!?" Darcie yelled back before a very familiar song caught her ears.

"This thing called love
I just can't handle it
This thing called love
I must get 'round to it
I ain't ready
Crazy little thing called love"

That's when alot of eyes turn to Micky who just stared at everyone with a 'what the fuck face'

"Is this suppose to be funny or-" she raised a brow with people still staring at her. Darcie just snickered as people began to continue playing ping pong, makeout- dru- i mean- gossip.