Wembley '86

"You did good.."

1976,

"This is a disgrace, first you want to change your family name and now this!?"  Freddie's father exclaimed while pointing at him, Freddie with a baby in his arms. 

"I don't care about what you say, I'm moving out, I care about her more than anything in the world" Freddie replied as he started to walk off with his father still chasing him down who was about to protest not until Freddie slammed the door in front of his face. He heard his parents start yelling at each other once more but he did not pay no mind, after all, he chose this life for her.

He started walking off the streets before quickly sitting down at a bench near the bus stop, quickly paying his attention down at the crying baby wiggling around her bundle. "Hey shhh don't cry darling, daddy's here daddy's got you" he whispered before planting a soft kiss upon her forehead. "Daddy's got you.."

1986,

"Come on little monkey, let's meet your new baby cousin in the open field backstage" he smiled fixing his white blouse as he noticed his little girl putting on her adorable yellow boots. "Coming dadda!" she cheered as she ran by Freddie's side and began walking to the Wembley's open field backstage.

Micky gasped seeing the sight of the little baby on aunt Dominique's arms "A little baby!" she cheered waving at the chubby little baby before Freddie stood next to the mother and child smiling down at the small baby as well "Not mine, but very beautiful" Freddie teased pointing at the small baby aka Rory, Roger's second child and first daughter. Micky pouted at Freddie's compliment, before she could even speak Freddie quickly picked her up and swung her around "Now this is mine and she is very beautiful" he teased smothering her little face with soft kisses.

"Okay now go play with uncle Roger" Freddie said placing her down as he noticed Mary approaching by. Micky angrily hissed before running towards Roger who had his arms out awhile ago for her to jump in but unfortunately fell to the floor laughing. "What was that all about?"

"I don't like her! Besides you taught me that trick to keep boys and bad people away!" she pouted "Little Mercury you're named after her" he whispered teasingly "Micky Maria Bulsara Mercury" 

"EW" she yelled out pouting "Well she's evil! She broke dadda's heart now she's always here!!"

"Now what's going on about?" Mick Jagger popped out of nowhere behind the two which made Micky squeal out of the blue.

"Miick!?" Micky gasped seeing her old  uncle

"Miiick!?" Mick also yelled out teasing the small child who seemed to have the same name as he has.

"Miiick" Micky giggled as she gave him a quick hug. "Hello..Smaller Mick" Mick Jagger smirked booping her small nose teasingly. "It's so nice to see you again"

"Good to see you too uncle Mick!!!" Micky cheered while Mick ruffled her hair once more before picking up his little niece with a smile "Not likin' aunt Mary huh?"

"Uncle Mick I don't like her..she broke dadda's heart!" She whispered sadly while Roger watched them, folding his arms as he glanced at Freddie who was going head over heels for Mary.

"You just got to understand baby that she's part of your dadda's life..besides..You love dadda and want him to be happy right?" He asked lovingly while Micky nodded with a soft pout.

"Then you should be happy for him then right?" he replied placing her down as he noticed Freddie started walking towards them.

"Little monkey, are you alright?" Freddie asked kneeling down to his little girl.

"Dadda, you do love me wight?" She looked up at him fiddling her fingers with her  puppy eyes.

"More than anything in the world"

"Even more than aunt Mary?"

He chuckled kissing her small forehead "More than aunt Mary.." he whispered lovingly.

---Timeskip---

"Thank you so much for watching Micky today Mr. McCartney it's really helpful" Freddie smiled while he placed on his yellow military jacket on, he chuckled seeing his little monkey attached to Paul's leg already, her adorable front hair covering her face as she looked down.

"Oh it's no problem Fred, I know how much Micky wants to be here and I did hear that David lost the girls when you were gone" Paul teased as David yelled at the back holding Darcie with a grumble "That was one time! that doesn't mean I can't watch two children anymore!" he protested.

"Yeah I really don't trust that anymore really." Freddie replied before giving his little girl a soft kiss in the forehead "Now, try not to run anywhere darling, you could get lost okay?" he smiled as he picked up his infamous mic while the three boys glanced at Micky happily waving as they walked with Freddie to head to the stage. "Don't worry dadda! I'll be fine" she exclaimed still holding unto Paul's leg also waving at her three uncles who ran on the stage with her dadda as one vision began to play "Alright little mercury what do you wanna do?" Paul asked placing the little girl down unto his lap.

"Play hide n seek?" She asked looking up at him folding her arms. "Love, your dadda told me to keep an eye on you, not to wild you up" he chuckled.
.
.
.
.
.
"NO wait Micky don't run there!" He yelled as Micky literally ran to the stage running past Freddie and her three uncles who was performing and quickly ran from the stage entrance left to stage entrance right with Paul McCartney himself chasing her.

The audience laughs seeing Paul McCartney ran past them with a little girl, Freddie sighed playfully before he cleared his throat "This song is dedicated the love of my life." He said unto the mic before Paul and Micky started running past the stage again but this time Freddie scooped her up holding her in his arms as he began to sing. Paul akwardly ran off- it's not everyday you see a lone Beatle on a Queen concert.

"Love of my life, you've hurt me
You've broken my heart, and now you leave me
Love of my life, can't you see?
Bring it back, bring it back
Don't take it away from me
Because you don't know
What it means to me"

Freddie sang as Micky giggled seeing the audience cheer and sing along.

"Love of my life, don't leave me
You've taken my love, and now desert me
Love of my life, can't you see?
Bring it back, bring it back
Don't take it away from me
Because you don't know
What it means to me"

Freddie held her close before she placed the mic against her hands and began singing aswell, Freddie began cheering with the audience.

"You will remember
When this is blown over
And everything's all by the way
When I grow older
I will be there at your side to remind you
How I still love you!!" Micky sang loudly while cuddling close to Freddie who was practically getting emotional like the dad he was.

"Back, hurry back
Please, bring it back home to me
Because you don't know
What it means to me

Love of my life
Love of my life
Ooh, ooh"