Zoom Fiasco

It was 2020. The Corona Virus Pandemic had taken over the world, meaning the trio were now stuck at home with their rockstar dads, infront of ther computer screens.

They all got the hang of it...Well most of them, but Darcie was always bantered by the two for help, which leads to Freddie and John from arguing with the two teenagers, but it was mostly Micky and Freddie.

Today, they all had an assembly on Zoom, all three were still off-cam and chatting on Messnger, talking about how much of a show-off some of their classmates were.

Darcie was an achiever, but she still hated everything about the school, she just wanted good grades.

Messenger,
Group Chat: Crazy Little Rockstark Kids:

Darcie:
dad said you could all come on the weekends if you guys want

Micky🎤🎵🕶️:
I'll have to ask dad..
you guys know how he is...

Sean🍋:
dad's fine with it..
i mean, it's uncle david, so it's all good.

Darcie⚡🔥:
just pls don't kiss in front of me.
duncan and i are still grounded bcus of both of you.
btw, there's this cute guy i met, his name was kurt EHE

Sean🍋:
well, it'd be better for you to find a boyfriend, so you don't get on I and micky's tail

Darcie⚡🔥:
oh piss off lennon!
anw, it's starting and i'm gonna turn my camera on BYE

While Darcie and Sean were both listening (not really) to the assembly, and they suddenly hear someone singing, and they saw Micky's mic and camera on and they were confused.

Micky was there eyes closed and singing with all her heart. "When I Live My Dream" by his Godfather.

Micky was singing and belting every note to the song, and Darcie could not help but call David. "YOU WILL FIIIIIIIIND that nothing in my dream can hurt you
We will only love each other as forever
When I live my dreaaaaaam"

"Dad! Dad!" Darcie exclaimed loudly from the door of her room. David was walking down the hall fixing his suit about to go to an interview, once he heard his daughter call on him, he grumbled alittle thinking she'd start protesting about how the internet was going slow again.

"Okay, what is it, Darcie? You sound like a dying banshee and your mother is not pleased and.." Darcie quickly pulled David in her room which surprised him.

"When I live my dream, I'll forgive the things you've told me, and the empty man you left behind. It's a broken heart that dreams, it's a broken heart you left me
Only love can live in my dream" Micky sang along not really paying attention to the people who began to stare at her as she sang and watched David's music video in her other tab that was on youtube.

David just akwardly snickered hearing the girl start singing at the top of her lungs "I'll wish, and the thunder clouds will vanish
Wish, and the storm will fade away
Wish AGAAAAAAAAAAIN, and you will stand before me while the sky will paint an overture and trees will play the rhythm of my dreeeeeaaaaaaaam-"

"MICKY MARIA BULSARA MERCURY why in God's name aren't you in your zoom meeting?" An angry Freddie has appeared angrily at the doorway. "Dad i'm at zoom see-" before Micky could even go to the zoom application- she can see her uncle David staring at her in Darcie's cam- only to realize that she- has left her mic open for quite awhile now-.

"OH MY GAAAAAAA-" Micky screamed as she immediently closed her mic panicking "Uncle David probably heard meee"

"I mean- you sounded like a dying cat darling ofcourse he heard you-" Freddie smirked before walking off "DAAAAAD!" Micky exclaimed as she hit her face on her table groaning.

----time skip----
Micky obviously got grounded from playing video games after what happend, she just tried to forget that she embarassed herself infront of Sean, Darcie and MOSTLY her godfather who wrote the song.

Messenger:
Group Chat: Crazy Little Rockstark Kids:

Sean🍋:...Micky you know I love you- but what was that-

Micky🎤🎵🕶️:SHUT IT LENNON

---Darcie has invited Godfather Stardust⚡👨‍🎤👽---

Micky🎤🎵🕶️:DARCIE WHAT THE HELL-

Sean🍋: Not a good idea-

Darcie⚡🔥:Anyways losers, dad has something to tell @Micky🎤🎵🕶️

Godfather Stardust⚡👨‍🎤👽: Nice singing Mick, we should go on a concert, I won't forget the lyrics to Let It Be next time.

Micky🎤🎵🕶️: ..... I hate you so much Darcie that I wish that Kurt guy knows how much you randomly watch guys pretending to be your boyfriends in asmr.

Godfather Stardust⚡👨‍🎤👽: Darcie be sure to meet me downstairs at once.

---Darcie⚡🔥 has left the conversation---

Sean🍋: Hah- Oh boy-

Micky🎤🎵🕶️: Never mess with a Mercury 😎

Godfather Stardust⚡👨‍🎤👽: Freddie told me you're grounded- I'll let him unground you for the beautiful singing you did infront of the whole batch 😎😎😎⭐⭐⭐⭐👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👍👍👍👍

Sean🍋: Uhh uncle David that's enough emojis-

Godfather Stardust⚡👨‍🎤👽: These messages are too bland 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤😓😓😓😓😓🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨😐😐😐😐

Micky🎤🎵🕶️: I'm heading to bed-