17. Sarfaraz?

Asalamualaikum!

I know now a days I'm updating late but I've been sick since one week.. I also missed school a few days so have lots of work to catch up on especially lots of tests and quizzes....

So well now... I updated.. And and and.... Thank you guys soo much for more than 5+K reads!!! Love you all!!

Please ignore typos!

Chapter? Enjoy reading! Lol!

*Juveria POV*

"Bhai aaj Imran uncle ke dost aane wale hai... Pata nahi kyun I have a bad feeling for this one." I said biting my nails.

"Dont worry Yaar Juveria, bas Allah (s.w.t) par bharosa rakho. Sab theek ho jaaega." Bhai said and I smiled weakly.

We had our breakfast and now it was 4 o clock. Imran uncle's friend would be here soon. I cleaned up everything and prepared food for them. After doing all the work I went upstairs. I went through my wardrobe, deciding what to wear. I finally take out a maroon shalwar kameez and wear it. Imran Uncle's friend had arrived. I went downstairs. I heard Imran uncle laugh.

"Asalamualaikum!" I greeted and placed the tray of tea in front of them on the table.

"Walaikumassalam! Ma Sha Allah. Pyaari bacchi hai." Imran uncle's friend said which made me feel uncomfortable by the way he said that.

"Juveria ye mere dost hai Rashid. Aur Rashid ye Juveria hai. Mere bhai ki beti." Imran uncle introduced us.

"Ma Sha Allah. Ma Sha Allah." He said amd I just smiled. I saw another boy coming in with two suitcases. He was young. He was kind of struggling a little.

"Juveria zara madad kardo Sarfaraz ki. Imran uncle says and I nod. I go amd take a suitcase from him. "Aur Sarfaraz ko unka kamra bhi bata di jeeae." Imran uncle says and I nod my head. I lead the boy to his room and put his suitcase down.

"Thank you." The boy said sweetly.

"Your welcome." I said smiling. "By the way Im Juveria." I introduce myself

"Hi im Sarfaraz." The boy introduces himself.

"To ye hai aapk kamra. Agar aapko kuch aur chahiye to please feel free to tell me." I say and the boy nods. I walk out and let out a breath of relief. I walk back to my room where Bhai was.

"Are they going to stay here?" I ask

"Yea!" Bhai says

"Ughh for how many days?" I ask

That I don't know." Bhai simply replies. Rashid uncle and maybe Sarfaraz were downstairs. Eating probably, while I was upstairs with Omer Bhai! I didnt want to go downstairs because I felt uncomfortable around Rashid uncle, something seemed wrong to me about him. So I just stayed upstairs with Bhai!

*Sarfaraz POV*

We reached my dad's friend's house. My dad went inside while I was getting our suitcases. I was struggling a little. I went inside and Imran uncle told a girl to help me. She picked up one of my luggage and showed me my room.mshe introduced herself and so did I. Oh so shes the one dad was talking about? I think to myself amd a smile appears on my lips. Juveria left and after rearranging a few stuff I headed downstairs to have dinner.

*Juveria POV*

I was in the room with Bhai when I heard a knock on the door.m

Knock knock!"

"Imran sahab ne aap dono ko neeche bulaya hai." One of the servants say. Me and Omer bhai head downstairs.

"Jee Imran uncle aapne bulaya humein?" Omer bhai asked.

Ishq mein dard kyun hai?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें