18. I need you

*Juveria POV*

The sun's rays shine on my face, disturbing my sleep. I open my eyes and let go of the pillow I was hugging. My eyes had bags under them. I couldn't sleep last night properly. The only thing I did was cry, cry over my life. How unlucky I am to be living this life.

My phone vibrates on the table. I reach out for it and unlock it finding a text from Shehry. "Good morning beautiful!" The text brightens my morning. Just one little message from him can help me forget all my pain. I unlock the screen and reply him back. "Good morning handsome!" I lock my phone and keep it on the bed. I get up and head towards the bathroom.

I take a quick shower and wear a teal colored shalwar-kameez. I dry my hair and comb them. I apply some makeup to hide the bags under my eyes and paleness of my face. I head downstairs. Everyone was seated at the dining table, eating.

I was so annoyed and mad that I didn't even dare look up at Imran uncle. But at the same time I was embarrassed enough to look at Rashid uncle and Sarfaraz. I get myself seated next to Omer bhai and start to eat.

The day went by fairly quick when at around 4 o clock Imran uncle gathers us in the hall.

"Aaiye sab! Ek acchi khush khabri hai aap sab ke liye." Imran uncle says and we all gather in front of him.

"Meine aur Rashid sahab ne Juveria aur Sarfaraz ki shaadi aaj se 2 hafte baad tai kiya hai." Imran uncle says and I lose my senses for a second. My legs go numb. My mouth goes dry and I did not have the strength to protest against it. Imran uncle and Rashid uncle hug and start to talk about all of the preparations of this marriage. I couldn't think of anything. I turn around and run to my room. I fall down on the bed and start to cry.

"Juveria. Sambhalo apne aap ko." Omer bhai says after closing the door behind him.

"Kaise sambhalun bhai? Aapne suna nahi? Kaise?" I question still weeping.

Omer bhai holds me by my shoulder and helps me sit up. I quickly lean in and hug him.

"Bhai mere saath hi aisa kyun hota hai? Nahi chahiye mujhe ye zindagi bhai? Bachpan mein hi mujhe maar dete to aaj ye naubat nahi aati." I cry on his shoulder. Omer bhai pulls away and looks at me shocked and angrily.

"Khabardaar jo ainda se aisi baat ki to!" Bhai says sternly. I look down upset and let the tears fall. Bhai gets up and leaves my room, leaving me with regret.

"Why did you say that Juveria... See now Bhai is hurt." I curse myself. I pull my knees close to myself and hug them, putting my down and crying my heart out.

*Omer POV*

I walk out of the room and in my room. I quickly take my phone out and call Shehry.

"Hey Omer." Shehry says as he recieves my call.

"Hey Shehry. Umm ek kaam tha tujh se." I say a little worried

"Haan bol kya baat hai? Sab theek to hai na?" He asks figuring out the worried tone in my voice

"Kya tu abhi aa sakha hai?" I ask

"Pehle bol to sahi kya baat hai?" He asks

"Tu aa na pehle, mein sab samjhata hoon tujhe." I say

"Okay chal thair, mein abhi aata hoon." Shehry says and hangs up the call.

I go back in Juveria's room only to find her crying with her head dug into her knees. I go and sit next to Juveria.

"Juveria meri baat suno. Bharosa rakho sab theek ho jaaega." I say calmly. She didn't reply back, instead she kept on crying.

Ishq mein dard kyun hai?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें