6. 'Pagal' and his 'darpoke'!

Asalamualaikum! Just wanted to say ke.....

The Peshawar attack is a very sad part of our lives... May Allah give strength to all those parents who are patient after all this loss. May Allah grant all of those people Jannat-ul-firdaus! And those terrorists do not deserve any good. First Gaza attack, and now Peshawar Attack. 😔

Ya Allah please! Sab musalmaanon ko mehfooz rak. AmeenSumma Ameen!

So here is the update.....

Enjoy!

*Shehry POV:*

Moments spent with Juveria filled my mind. It was very such a sweet conversation. She is so nice, but I just dont get what happened that night? I think to myself and then Hussain snaps his fingers in front of my eyes bringing me back to reality.

"Bhai, we are home." He says. And I just nod my head and get out of the car. I head into my room and freshen up. I plop down on my bed, and think about what happned a few hours ago. Her words flash in my mind.

"Why? Pasand aa gayi kya?" Her words flash in my mind and I chuckle.

Chal Shehry so jaa.... Tomorrow is going to be fun. I think to myself and mentally chuckle, and with that I fall asleep.

----------------------------------

(Next day)

*Juveria POV:*

Uhhhh I'm still sleepy bhai.. Please mujhe aur thodi der sone de, please!" I say as my brother snatches the blanket away from me and folds it.

"Uth jaa behen, chal neeche breakfast ke liye sab wait kar rahe hai." My brother says and I sit up straight, running my hands through my messed up hair. I get up and get freshen up and change and run downstairs.

"Asalamualaikum Juveria beta, aao khaane." Imran uncle says, and I force out a smile. After we are done eating, I make tea and serve everyone. Kya ho gaya? Aaj kal Imran chacha aur Hamzah chacha ka behavior towards me is good? I think to myself.

I go to my room and sit down to drink tea, but before I can take a sip, the moment of when I spill tea on Shehry's shirt comes to my mind and a small smile plays on my lips.

Knock knock!

"Come in!" I say and Omer bhai comes in.

"Hey bhai! What's up?" I ask as he comes and sits next to me.

"Kuch nahi Juvi, bas sonch raha tha ki, I've noticed that Imran and Humzah chacha have been really nice to you since a few days... Mujhe kuch daal mein kala lag raha hai." He says and winks at me while saying the last few words and I chuckle.

"Yea sahi kaha bhai... Im scared to what might come in my way next." I say and we laugh a little.

"Waise bhai, I wanted to say ke you know Shehryaar and Hussain? Actually today--" I get cut off by a knock on the door.

"Juveria bibi, Imran sahab ne aap ko neeche bulaya hai." A servant says and I just nod and look at my brother a little scared who gives me an assuring smile and I head downstairs.

-------------------------------------------

*Shehry POV:*

"Ji kya caahiye aap ko?" A servant asks as I get out of my car and step towards Juveria's house.

"Ji, mujhe Imran uncle se milna hai." I say and the servant leads me inside.

"Aao Shehryaar beta, aao. Kaise ho?" Imran uncle asks me and hugs me.

Ishq mein dard kyun hai?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें