24. Epilogue

*Shehry POV*

"Shehry !!!" Juveria took my name for the 5th time, now in frustration.

"Kya jaanu?" I pout.

"Shehry, aap to meri madad karte hi nahi ho. Bas wo laptop ke saamne baithe raho aap. Kal aapko exam dene jaana jo hai." She says sarcastically, after I decide to reply to her after the 6th time she called my name.

"Ohoo Jaan! Kya hua." I get up from the sofa and pace towards the bed.

Juveria was trying to get Aiza, my angelic 3 month daughter, to go to sleep.

I sit across from Juveria with one leg hanging down.

"Kya hua? You are asking me 'Kya hua?' Mein jab se Aiza ko sulane ki koshish kar rahi hoon.... wo so nahi rahi hai... Aur aap hai ke apne laptop mein masroof hai." She rolls her eyes annoyed

"Laao mein sulane ki koshish karta hoon." I extend my arms and Juveria gently places Aiza in my arms.

I bring her closer to me and gently shake her in my arms, humming a soft tune.

Soon enough Aiza falls asleep in my arms. I smile looking at her sleep peacefully and kiss her forehead. I lean forward and carefully place her on the bed, she flinches a little. I pat her to sleep again.

I lean back and sit straight. I find Juveria smiling at me. I smirk at her. "Kya dekh rahi ho?" I question.

"Dekh rahi hoon ke mein aadhe ghante se Aiza ko sulaane ki koshish kar rahi thi lekin wo so nahi rahi this." She sighs. "Lekin tumhare paas aae hue paanch minute nahi hua, aur wo so gayi." She chuckles.

I laugh and look closely at Aiza's bodysuit. "Daddy's lil girl" was written in it. I cock my head towards the words on Aiza's bodysuit with a smirk and Juveria glances at those words and passes a meaningful smile.

Juveria gets up and was about to walk away when I grab her wrist and pull her towards me. A low gasp escapes her lips as she falls on me with her arms landing on my chest.

We felt Aiza flinch a little. Our heads turn in Aiza's direction, she settles herself to sleep again and we sigh a breath of relief.

Our heads turns back facing each other's. I smirk while she looks at me nervously. I get lost in her beautiful brown eyes

Slowly slowly our faces inch towards each other's. My breaths become a little uneven. Shaadi ko ek saal aur taakreeban do mahine ho gaye hai lekin aaj bhi she still has an effect on me. And what made me more happy is that I still have an effect on her.

Our lips meet and we get lost in the kiss. The kiss sent shivers down my spines and her soft lips sent me to another world. I tilt my head deepening the kiss.

A low cry breaks our kiss. Our heads immediately turn towards Aiza's direction. She squirms a little in sleep.

Juveria hurriedly gets off me and moves towards Aiza. Juveria pats her to sleep and Aiza falls asleep again.

I smile looking at Juveria and place my hands under my head, balancing my head.

Juveria looks at me and I smile at her. She gets off the bed and paces outside the room. I grin and kiss Aiza's cheek. I get off the bed and head out the room.

*Juveria POV*

After we ate dinner, I head upstairs as I felt very tired again. I check on Aiza and found her fast asleep. I gently pick her up and place her in the crib placed along with the bed.

I grab my night suit and head in the bathroom. After changing, I walk over to my bed and lay down, pulling the duvet over me.

Soon enough, I feel the bed dip a little, I sensed it was Shehry.

Ishq mein dard kyun hai?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें