22. Lost her... Forever?

*Imran uncle POV*

"Thank you so much beta." I speak while I smirk. The person just stood in front me helplessly, tears streaming down nonstop.

I glance over at servant and he understood what I wanted him to do. The servant runs upstairs while I return my gaze to the gentleman standing in front of me.

"Beta, please don't worry. I won't let anything happen to her, now that you've agreed to what I said." I smirk.

My smirk was nowhere near leaving me.

I hear footsteps descending the stairs. My head turns in that direction as Juveria and Omer trudged down the stairs and walked near us. Both the siblings just stood confused, furrowing at what was going on.

"Kya hua?" Juveria questions confused.

"He.." I trail off pointing to the sweet gentleman. "Has decided to let you go and agrees on you getting married to Sarfaraz."

"What? That's rubbish!" Juveria speaks in dissatisfaction.

"This is the truth Juveria... I've made my decision." The gentleman speaks sternly, trying his best to contain himself.

*Shehry POV*

"This is the truth Juveria... I've made my decision." I say sternly, trying my best to contain myself but tears kept on rolling down my cheeks nonstop.

"Shehry ye kya bol rahe ho tum? You can't? You are lying na?" She questions dissatisfied. I couldn't answer her; look at her, look in her eyes... I was embarrassed, nervous, hating myself...

Im sorry Juveria... I can't anymore

"Shehry.. Please keh do ke you're lying.. See tumhein in se darne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai." She tries her best but fails

"Im not scared of anyone Juveria.. Im saying what I feel and what I felt." My voice raises a little.

"Felt? Matlab?" She furrows.

"Matlab ke bahut pehle se sonch raha tha." I fireback

"But... But you loved me?" Her voice cracking a little. Jaise jaise uski awaaz toot te gayi, mera dil toot ta gaya.

"Nahi karta hoon... Na hi karta tha." I reply sternly. My heart clenches inside, I still didn't have the courage to look up at her. I could feel, sense her breaking down.

Slap!

A hard slap on my face makes my stumble backwards. I finally look up to find Juveria's blood shot eyes glaring at me. Tears uncontrollably streaming down her cheeks.

"It was all a lie?" She questions in disbelief. My eyes soften a little, I felt the need to stop all this, say its a lie; but couldn't. My eyes fall on Imran uncle who was watching this whole scene in fascination. My soften eyes change to anger.

"Yes, this was all a lie! Sab kuch jhoot tha." I try and make it all crystal clear to her so she would stop questioning me, so I can get out of here quickly; because I couldn't see Juveria like this anymore; and that too all because of me and mein kuch kar hi nahi sakta tha iska baare mein.

She sobs uncontrollably and I squeeze my eyes shut. Ya Allah kyun?

I had to get out of here as fast as I could. "Aur karlo Sarfaraz se shaadi." I add in. She looks at me in disbelief. "Kya?" She questions, shocked.

"I said, get married to Sarfaraz, mujhe nahi karni tumse shaadi." I blurt at her face. Her mouth hangs open at my words.

"Get out of here Shehry!" I could see hatred in her eyes. The words and hatred pins my heart.

Ishq mein dard kyun hai?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें